sharetrader
Page 87 of 154 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Caribbean View Post
    How many more shares does that large holder have who has been selling down?
    If it is the person I think it,and he is selling for estate reasons [his wife died recently] he has a long way to go, as he held just over 6 million shares in three separate entities.He brought in at 7 cents and topped up at 14 cents.If it is not him, there are a few holders who hold 500 thousand shares,so could be one of them. If it is one of them, they have not many more left to sell.We know it is not one of the directors or any of their family.I doubt we will see another full shareholders list until April next year,so until then I am only guessing.
    couta1.I have only ever brought PAZ shares.
    Last edited by percy; 17-11-2020 at 01:01 PM.

remember Promisia tho... supplements can work well and then regulators have a hissy fit.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    If it is the person I think it,and he is selling for estate reasons [his wife died recently] he has a long way to go, as he held just over 6 million shares in three separate entities.He brought in at 7 cents and topped up at 14 cents.If it is not him, there are a few holders who hold 500 thousand shares,so could be one of them.We know it is not one of the directors or any of their family.
    couta1.I have only ever brought PAZ shares.
    Yes the good times have only just started for this company. PS-I picked up quite a few during the last estate sell down in July and got my holding over that 500k mark.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yes the good times have only just started for this company. PS-I picked up quite a few during the last estate sell down in July and got my holding over that 500k mark.
    Must admit somehow I feel you are "well positioned"...lol.

Appreciate your thoughts Percy, cheers. In the meantime ill keep doing my part.
    A lot to look forward to in 2021 for PAZ

Not sure if others have views on this but I would love to see PAZ increase (double) their marketing as % of sales from currently 4.2% to 8%ish. I would suspect their product category, previous growth and future growth aspirations would warrant additional spend in this area. Consider ATM, (and let this not be about ATM. Jeez enough of a debacle on the ATM thread at the moment) but they spend circa 10-12% of revenue on marketing. 2.5 times PAZ. Now I'm in now way comparing companies nor suggesting they are like ATM but I would have thought additional spend in this area would be capital well invested?
    Thoughts?

percy

https://www.usx.co.nz/uploads/paperc...pdf?1559179894
    Above is director Greg Shepherd Bio.
    Pretty experienced.
    Last edited by percy; 19-11-2020 at 03:53 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by petty View Post
    Not sure if others have views on this but I would love to see PAZ increase (double) their marketing as % of sales from currently 4.2% to 8%ish. I would suspect their product category, previous growth and future growth aspirations would warrant additional spend in this area. Consider ATM, (and let this not be about ATM. Jeez enough of a debacle on the ATM thread at the moment) but they spend circa 10-12% of revenue on marketing. 2.5 times PAZ. Now I'm in now way comparing companies nor suggesting they are like ATM but I would have thought additional spend in this area would be capital well invested?
    Thoughts?
    I don’t think there is any need for that at the moment. We’re currently building increased production capacity and securing sufficient and stable supply. Increased marketing spend may be required when
    new production lines are fully up and running

Pretty experienced.
    Very impressive indeed. Very rare for a small company like PAZ to be able to attract that sort of highly experienced talent !!

I can't help wondering how their new pet treats division is starting to ramp up ? Many people are totally crazy about their pets and no treat is too good for their family member. Of course I can't say I am unbiased so I could just be projecting my own love of dogs. Owning dogs is so much more rewarding than having kids, (oh my goodness did I really say that out loud)
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-11-2020 at 10:08 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Pretty experienced.
    What a great coup in
    a) attraction Greg and
    b) hiring him ,
    I expect good achievements from this appointment, well done management.,