sharetrader
Page 89 of 154 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I've noticed for the last couple of days that the USX is showing an equal number of shares (18700) at 53c on both the bid and offer sides. Why has this not been matched up ? https://www.usx.co.nz/symbol/paz
    There are also unmatched buy and sells on PAL and TVV, which suggests to me their trading platform is down. It was very slow yesterday. Haven’t seen any comment or announcement but I have my suspicions.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Lad View Post
    There are also unmatched buy and sells on PAL and TVV, which suggests to me their trading platform is down. It was very slow yesterday. Haven’t seen any comment or announcement but I have my suspicions.
    Announcement from USX this morning:

We have put the USX market in halt this morning while we complete some final checks in relation to the issues experienced over the last two days

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Announcement from USX this morning:

We have put the USX market in halt this morning while we complete some final checks in relation to the issues experienced over the last two days
    I see USX is running some dummy trades today testing their platform. I wonder if they've come under attack like the NZX some weeks back. Interestingly when I recently traveled to Argentina, I could not look up the USX from here, despite always having been able to do that in the past. I contacted them and got a quick reply telling me they did notice suspicious overseas activity recently and shut down access from many countries. They opened access for me within minutes from my current location !!

Yeah, I'm overseas and they introduced some extra security a week or so ago. Can still access but have to go through the CAPTCHA process - click all the boxes with traffic lights yadda yadda.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by sampson View Post
    Yeah, I'm overseas and they introduced some extra security a week or so ago. Can still access but have to go through the CAPTCHA process - click all the boxes with traffic lights yadda yadda.
    Yep the bloody bicycles and trains just to get to this:
    "This website is under heavy load (queue full)
    We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later."

percy

Some are getting through, as the buy side for PAZ and SFF is growing..
    Looks to me as though a number of savvy investors want to be "well positioned" for Christmas, and the huge year both companies are going to have in 2021....lol.
    Last edited by percy; 14-12-2020 at 12:03 PM.

Dilettante

Surprising to see a trade go through at 55c this morning when we've had a standing bid for 56c for several days and it is still there. I wouldn't be happy as the seller !

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Surprising to see a trade go through at 55c this morning when we've had a standing bid for 56c for several days and it is still there. I wouldn't be happy as the seller !
    I would be less happy if I was the buyer at 56 cents.
    This happens far too often on USX.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    This happens far too often on USX.
    there is a reason one signs an extra disclaimer!
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    there is a reason one signs an extra disclaimer!
    Agreed.
    However I have sent them an email pointing out they devalue their market in my opinion.