sharetrader
Page 90 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Agreed.
    However I have sent them an email pointing out they devalue their market in my opinion.
    Well done Percy. We need to stay on their case to fix this. It's no good and unfair on both buyers and sellers and, as you say, devalues their platform.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Well done Percy. We need to stay on their case to fix this. It's no good and unfair on both buyers and sellers and, as you say, devalues their platform.
    Pleased to get a prompt reply from David Wallace;
    "Thank you for your email.Your comments are noted,and we will talk with the broker involved."

Sorry iceman and Percy. You can relax. I had an order in for 53c before their platform collapsed. I was the highest Buy order. I saw someone post on here that sales weren't going through and kept an eye on it. Thanks. When their platform came back up there were three sales at the same time, one for my price of 53 and two for 55c. I phoned Direct Broking and they said they had not been notified and my order was still on the market. I insisted that no one should have had a sale at that price except me as I was the top of the queue. Offer prices had since increased. They looked into it and said it wasn't me but should have been. They sorted it for me somehow and a transaction was made giving me the number of shares that went through today, at my offer price of 53c. I think the price shown of 55 c was them sorting me out and using the last price traded so as not to distort the market. Two parcels in now. Hope it goes well. Thanks Percy for your input. Yes the platform is confusing. And Jardens has the share price on my portfolio at 50 c not 55c.

percy

Pleasing knowing Jardens sorted it out fairly for you.Interesting exercise you went through.
    Do not think USX would like to upset Jardens.
    The 50 cents.Hope they don't know something were don't...lol.
    And yes it must have been hard for USX sorting out the issues they had.
    Everything there seems to be back to normal.

Yes. All well sorted for my trade. Hopefully Iceman content too. Go the share trader community. (Well this part, not HLG forum!). Problem solved. Good that we can keep everything transparent and that there is no conspiracy

Dilettante

Thanks Beat The Bank. Great to know it was sorted but clearly shows they have some issues. I've contacted USX on a few occasions with small glitches and they have been very quick to attend to them, so I suppose we are being listened to, which is good.

With regards to Jarden, I normally mention to them when I place orders on the phone with them on the USX that it would be good if they regularly (such as monthly) update the SP on their website. They've told me they have to do this manually in their system as the USX does not have an automatic interface and on several occasions they have updated the price when I've asked them. So I suggest others do the same and ask them to regularly update prices in our portfolios.
    Sharesight is the same and will record only your last purchase price and they have not been as willing to adjust prices manually despite several requests. Annoying.

On another issue, I read today about the expansion of Chemist Warehouse in China and now opening first store in Ireland with more European stores planned. Lets hope Pharmazen products will be on this bandwagon and get an easy & cheap boost to our export sales.
    https://extra.ie/2020/12/16/business...chardstown/amp
    Last edited by iceman; 23-12-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Advanced Member

I Wish I got a free share for everyone I purchased ....
    https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/S...BoxingDayCat_1

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    I Wish I got a free share for everyone I purchased ....
    https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/S...BoxingDayCat_1
    You beat me to it. Just stocked up for the year for the family :-)

percy

Thanks Stoploss and Iceman I brought a good supply of my AiOra Bone + Joint tablets.
    Interesting seeing ongoing buying support at 56 cents for 100,000 shares and pleasing seeing 25,000 traded this morning at 59 cents.
    Last edited by percy; 30-12-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thanks Stoploss and Iceman I brought a good supply of my AiOra Bone + Joint tablets.
    Interesting seeing ongoing buying support at 56 cents for 100,000 shares and pleasing seeing 25,000 traded this morning at 59 cents.
    Yes we continue seeing those 25,000 shares parcels pop up on the sell side as they have for a few weeks now. But good that support has held at current level despite that. 2021 should be a good one for PAZ with the new factory in production (and us SH also loyal customers ) at some stage during the year. The big question is, will we see work starting on a move to the NZX !!!
    Last edited by iceman; 30-12-2020 at 11:48 PM.