sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Agree,very well run capital raise.I am sure other companies will take notice.
    Well the book bind price was a very big pleasant surprise to me.!
    Why is that Percy ? Because you didn’t take up your full allocation and have some cash coming for Christmas ? Or you think this will support the share price tomorrow ?

So a little 32 cent per share bonus for those who didn’t take up their rights

Pretty big divie if you look at it that way ...or a decent Xmas present for somebody
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Why is that Percy ? Because you didn’t take up your full allocation and have some cash coming for Christmas ? Or you think this will support the share price tomorrow ?
    Just thought $2.00 would be a barrier.
    Now we are through that, $2.25 next stop on the way to $2.50.

Just thought $2.00 would be a barrier.
    Now we are through that, $2.25 next stop on the way to $2.50.
    C’mon Percy ......and then $3 when Jeff owns up to at least $72m npat for next year.

All this cash got to do something eh

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    C’mon Percy ......and then $3 when Jeff owns up to at least $72m npat for next year.

All this cash got to do something eh
    Time to take care W69,as I was just working out how much a week, either a 25 cents or a 50 cent rise in the sp over the next year,would be worth to me a week.?
    Now $1.00............The mind boogles ......
    Last edited by percy; 12-12-2017 at 06:22 PM.

So a little 32 cent per share bonus for those who didn’t take up their rights

Pretty big divie if you look at it that way ...or a decent Xmas present for somebody
    So much for $1.80...

Oh Well I will pick up a few more with no brokerage - and more in march with DRP. Small additions over time turns into significant holdings I suppose - just need patience

Guru

So if the sp drops below 2.02 then those that did not take up the issue will be better off than those who did. The rise on the last day looks a bit suspicious to me.

Time to take care W69,as I was just working out how much a week, either a 25 cents or a 50 cent rise in the sp over the next year,would be worth to me a week.?
    Now $1.00............The mind boogles ......
    Be a bugger if there is a big market correction and the share price drops back to $1

Hope you are prepared to do the necessary to lock in your gains if that eventuates

percy

Be a bugger if there is a big market correction and the share price drops back to $1

Hope you are prepared to do the necessary to lock in your gains if that eventuates
    Maybe I have things about face.?
    The sp is a bit of a game to me,as I am neither a buyer or seller of HBL.
    What I am looking at is HBL's capacity to keep growing eps,which will leave them in the position to keep paying increasing dividends,which will grow my income.
    Each capital raise has seen HBL increase ROE and eps.I expect this trend to continue.
    Last edited by percy; 12-12-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Guru

Great to see a high percentage take up of 82%. Although the original dog Arvida had a 90% take up...
    And with the help of a bit of what seems "highly suspicious" jump to $2.07 right before the book build, a very high premium to the capital raising price.
    Looking forward to seeing a double digit EPS increase. It needs to when it is trading at these sorts of multiples
    Now just waiting for the unexpectedly expected profit upgrade to come through.