sharetrader
Page 1006 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 65069069569961002100310041005100610071008100910101016105611061506 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,060 of 17210

"The offer document, entitlement and acceptance form and a letter to ineligible shareholders are also attached and will be sent to shareholders by 22 November 2017."

Has anyone received the letter(s)? I have all comms sent online, but haven't received anything.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    "The offer document, entitlement and acceptance form and a letter to ineligible shareholders are also attached and will be sent to shareholders by 22 November 2017."

Has anyone received the letter(s)? I have all comms sent online, but haven't received anything.
    And then 15 minutes after I post.. the documents arrive. It's like they are reading this forum.... :-O

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    And then 15 minutes after I post.. the documents arrive. It's like they are reading this forum.... :-O
    Received and submitted. I'm in and give me a few spare ones too please. That's my seasonal present to myself.... perhaps a bit early... not really into shopping

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Sorry Percy I just have to get this off my chest. What is with their obsession with regard to ensuring the number of Maori staff is more fairly representative of the N.Z. population ? Do we assume that Heartland have conducted a full analysis of all other ethnicities and found that all other cultures and races are fairly represented already or is this just blatant racism in favor of Maori ? Please...I have no axe to grind with Maori but what is it with some sort of implied intake quota system going forward ?
    On my one trip into Heartland to open my call account I did not see any of our Asian friends in the reception area and yet they make up a far higher proportion of the population now in New Zealand than Maori and why isn't part of the annual report translated into various Asian languages ? If I was to has at a guess I would say the proportion of Asian investors as shareholders and customers with accounts would be higher for Asian clients but they don't get the annual report translated into their language, why not ? Where does this political correctness end ? Why are they bending over backwards to be politically correct to Maori and not to our Asian friends or other ethnicities ? Perhaps you could give them a call and shed some light on their thinking on this ? I really don't get it...it just seems very very strange ?????

Wish I could have gone to the annual meeting and asked the directors as part of general business in the public meeting...that would have been interesting.
    Must make a determined point to go next year and ask the hard question.
    Beagle, how I see it. Seems Jeff’s rave about improving Maori numbers in Heartland is his way of diverting discussion about gender diversity.

I reckon as a typical male chauvinist he is really uncomfortable with these female directors pushing the gender diversity agenda so he does a Percy and changes the subject and talks about Maoris instead.

Go Vanessa and Ellie, keep at it - you are doing well
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Although the price for the 1/15 Rights issue is set at $1.70, that's not necessarily true for the additional shares you can apply for. From the Offer Document:

"The Bookbuild Price will be determined by Heartland and the Lead Manager, but will be no less than the Issue Price of $1.70 per New Share and no greater than the close price prior to the day of the bookbuild. The Bookbuild Price will be influenced by the level of demand for New Shares from Institutional Investors at various prices."

So as I read it, if you apply for additional shares over and above the ones you're entitled to, you could be paying anywhere between $1.70 and $1.95 or more, depending on demand - which is probably going to be quite high I imagine.

Quick question about the rights offer. When paying by direct debit, what date will the DD occur?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    Quick question about the rights offer. When paying by direct debit, what date will the DD occur?
    Probably the day your apply. It will be written there somewhere.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Although the price for the 1/15 Rights issue is set at $1.70, that's not necessarily true for the additional shares you can apply for. From the Offer Document:

"The Bookbuild Price will be determined by Heartland and the Lead Manager, but will be no less than the Issue Price of $1.70 per New Share and no greater than the close price prior to the day of the bookbuild. The Bookbuild Price will be influenced by the level of demand for New Shares from Institutional Investors at various prices."

So as I read it, if you apply for additional shares over and above the ones you're entitled to, you could be paying anywhere between $1.70 and $1.95 or more, depending on demand - which is probably going to be quite high I imagine.
    That's the way I read it too so not applying for more than my entitlement

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    The application form says "you must pay in full upon application" so a DD will occur on the day you lodge your application with them
    Last edited by iceman; 23-11-2017 at 09:00 AM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    That's the way I read it too so not applying for more than my entitlement
    That's all we are applying for too.