sharetrader
Page 1007 of 1722 FirstFirst ... 75079079579971003100410051006100710081009101010111017105711071507 ... LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,070 of 17211

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Probably the day your apply. It will be written there somewhere.
    Just make sure the account you nominate can accept Direct Debits, remember from the Mighty River Power I think it was , quite a few nominated a savings account that could not accept DD's

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    Quick question about the rights offer. When paying by direct debit, what date will the DD occur?
    The day before you start to suffer from 'buyer top up regret'.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    The day before you start to suffer from 'buyer top up regret'.

SNOOPY
    Really not sure why anyone could suffer from that Snoopy. I could today sell the equivalent of my top up quantity and be nicely ahead. Not going to tho, happy to continue to accumulate.

Dilettante

According to NBR, Reuters reported this week that HNA (buyer of UDC) has requested a 3 months extension on a HK$3.5 Billion debt due for repayment on Friday. Their financial concerns continue and meantime ANZ maintains the UDC deal is on track with them continuing to work through the process and regulatory approvals required. Will this deal go through ? Looking very questionable in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The application form says "you must pay in full upon application" so a DD will occur on the day you lodge your application with them
    Applied yesterday and DD didn't go through. Wish they were a bit more specific about that so you know when to move money around!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    Applied yesterday and DD didn't go through. Wish they were a bit more specific about that so you know when to move money around!
    I agree. Normally the money is taken out immediately. I also applied online y'day but money was not taken out.

Guru

I will apply on the last day. What if there was a large market correction before then and the head share drops to to less than 1.70.

Advanced Member

I will apply on the last day. What if there was a large market correction before then and the head share drops to to less than 1.70.
    Cest la vie ...

I thought about this too... for me I see more benefit in not having to waste time as I know that I want them and don't want to have any (even though minor) unexpected issues. Guess I am positive about the long term and believe in a positive outcome regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    .. Guess I am positive about the long term and believe in a positive outcome regardless.
    Really a food for your thought there F4T