sharetrader

they would appear to be in the lead for containing costs as well
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    So..what final dividend are we expecting folks ?
    6 cents - for sure

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    they would appear to be in the lead for containing costs as well
    ...and for increasing fee income. They are now whacking me $40 for a same day cleared funds transfer from my company's Business Call account that they used to do for nothing.

I could transfer all the funds required myself if it wasn't for their self-imposed $$ transfer limit that requires me to phone or email them to get the job done.

Feels a bit like operating in the dark ages.

I've moaned and requested a limit increase - but no response. That was only 17 days ago, so guess there's still time before this month's trnsfer is required.

Guru

I have a call account (not the business one) and can transfer as much as I want with no fees.

Quote Originally Posted by freddagg View Post
    6 cents - for sure
    Yes 6 cents for sure

Even with all those new shares issued (44 million of them)
    Last edited by winner69; 18-07-2018 at 01:11 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yes 6 cents for sure
    That will of course be fully imputed so 6 / 0.72 = 8.3333 cents gross which is just on 4.9% return back within a couple of months. My goodness you'd have to have your money in their 2.75% call account for nearly 2 years to get that sort of return ! An important reminder to ensure which side of the ledger one's money is deposited on
    Then there's the distinct possibility that this is headed back to $2 next year
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-07-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    I have a call account (not the business one) and can transfer as much as I want with no fees.
    General consumers don’t pay many fees. The banks make most of their profits from businesses. Same as councils, telephones companies, sky television if you use it. Electricity.. the list goes on.... of course maybe not for Heartland
    Last edited by Ggcc; 18-07-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That will of course be fully imputed so 6 / 0.72 = 8.3333 cents gross which is just on 4.9% return back within a couple of months. My goodness you'd have to have your money in their 2.75% call account for nearly 2 years to get that sort of return ! An important reminder to ensure which side of the ledger one's money is deposited on
    Then there's the distinct possibility that this is headed back to $2 next year
    So much enthusiasm for this stock and yet, out of the 15 individual stocks I own, this is the only one in the red today. Still as Meatloaf used to sing 14/15 ain't bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hWWe-ts2s

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    So much enthusiasm for this stock and yet, out of the 15 individual stocks I own, this is the only one in the red today. Still as Meatloaf used to sing 14/15 ain't bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hWWe-ts2s
    Shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth...so they say.... so I didn't, I topped up some more at $1.71.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I got back in at 1.77 a few weeks back. I sold awhile back at 1.50 odd and used the proceeds to buy AIR at 2.19 to get that monster dividend. Still have that Air holding.

All a bit swings and round about. Worked out ok overall (at this stage