sharetrader
Page 1009 of 1733 FirstFirst ... 95099099599991005100610071008100910101011101210131019105911091509 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,090 of 17322
    Advanced Member

fwiw my rights application was taken out of my bank account overnight.

Fwiw my right application was attempted but I had put a savings account down. Have corrected and imagine will be withdrawn today. very happy. Summers coming!

I have not seen any posts indicating people are going to apply for shortfall shares, that interests me as the worse thing to happen is you will end up with more shares at market price or maybe a discount, seems worth the risk to me, its not a bad share to hold if you pay no more than the going price surely ???
    Or maybe people tend to think HBL is fully priced or over priced at the moment ?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    I have not seen any posts indicating people are going to apply for shortfall shares, that interests me as the worse thing to happen is you will end up with more shares at market price or maybe a discount, seems worth the risk to me, its not a bad share to hold if you pay no more than the going price surely ???
    Or maybe people tend to think HBL is fully priced or over priced at the moment ?
    probably lots reasons-eg xmas is a time when people have a different focus and don't like to mess with uncertainty

I applied for the shortfall - the less people the better for me as it will bring the bookbuild closer to $1.70 I'd assume? I could have it all wrong but that is how I see it

Should see 2 bucks before the rights issue closes shouldn’t we

Strange F18 guidance hasn’t been raised for a while. Sort of says all this new capital (bonds as well as this capital raise) not generating anything extra

Yeah right .....when they say $62m plus profit for F18 the share price will take off...big time

Better to be in early than late .....now a good time to buy
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I have not seen any posts indicating people are going to apply for shortfall shares,
    I havn't. I am new to HBL and need them to prove their worth before I put extra money in. I'm down 1% - nothing to get worried about but I want more time. I did take up the rights though. There is only so much cash I'm prepared to throw at the dart board.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Should see 2 bucks before the rights issue closes shouldn’t we

Strange F18 guidance hasn’t been raised for a while. Sort of says all this new capital (bonds as well as this capital raise) not generating anything extra

Yeah right .....when they say $62m plus profit for F18 the share price will take off...big time

Better to be in early than late .....now a good time to buy
    Rights to 1/15 has already passed Winner (17th Nov) unless I'm mistaken

Rights to 1/15 has already passed Winner (17th Nov) unless I'm mistaken
    Yeah I know

Was trying to say get in early before the shareprice rockets over $2 or before the profit upgrade
    Last edited by winner69; 29-11-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I took on the rights issue, and applied for the shortfall. Not sure where it'll end up, but going well so far.