sharetrader

I'm just glad we aren't talking about diversity - all I care about is how diverse the countries are I'm travelling to when I retire...

Applied for 60x my entitlement (though my entitlement was not yuge)... Bit of a gamble, we'll see how it goes.

Blocky applied for $50k worth of extras, its a gamble of course but as I said earlier, worst thing that could happen is you own a few more shares in a fairly good company

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    Blocky applied for $50k worth of extras, its a gamble of course but as I said earlier, worst thing that could happen is you own a few more shares in a fairly good company
    I wionder what the ratio of uptake it... I applied for 30% extra to my allocation. Super enthusiastic for this company. I want them to be in the NZ business sphere for long term and believe in their ability.

Banned

Looking at the uptake they could have done a 1:1

Another cap raising almost done and dusted. Put the begging bowl out and got another $60m odd to grow the business.

Since giving guidance of npat of $65m to $68m for F18 they have raised about $210m of extra funds but guidance has remained unchanged ...whose kidding who or are the new funds sitting idle
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I reckon they'll be getting some serious traction on both sides of the Tasman with their reverse home equity loans. I love those loans with their high margins and very, very low risk...FAR FAR safer than lending money through Harmoney unsecured and no deposit
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Agree. Looks like the perfect storm for reverse mortgages is coming/here with all these asset rich(house), income middling older folks.
    Applied for my allocation and no more. Just not enough in it for me risk/ reward wise .

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Agree. Looks like the perfect storm for reverse mortgages is coming/here with all these asset rich(house), income middling older folks.
    Applied for my allocation and no more. Just not enough in it for me risk/ reward wise .

08/12/16 $1.52

08/12/17 $2.00

Increase of 31.5% Not including dividends.

As a layman I can handle those sort of risks.. The reward has been more than adequate..

Disc. Hold.
    Last edited by janner; 09-12-2017 at 08:17 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    08/12/16 $1.52

08/12/17 $2.00

08/12/18 $3.00

Increase of 31.5% Not including dividends.

As a layman I can handle those sort of risks.. The reward has been more than adequate..

Disc. Hold.
    Jncrease 50% not including dividends

I can live with that
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”