sharetrader
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    They have been printing parts of the annual report in Maori for a while now mini. Absolutely determined they are to show their support for all things Maori, (masquerading as encouraging diversity)...no need to show support for any other ethnicities though which as mentioned yesterday really seems bizarre.

Speaking of support, I see the 200 day MA has been breeched...no worries whatsoever though because the 1,000 day moving average is still intact
    You are learning.....lol.

Advanced Member

Some parts of me does believe these boring stocks are heading lower while people are going mad on the A2 buzz. It makes these boring companies look better for me in the long run. Not necessarily only hbl

Rerating continues with a close at 184 ....market deciding that multiples it been trading at too high

Maybe 150/160 is where it settles
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Rerating continues with a close at 184 ....market deciding that multiples it been trading at too high

Be a wonderful yield at those prices.
    Many of us who brought well under $1.00 are loving the yield on our purchase prices,while those who brought under 60 cents. remain on cloud 9..
    Keeps improving every year too.
    Funny that.!
    Great stock for your bowling club mates.Certainly beats the Co-Op's deposit rates they are getting.!..lol.
    Last edited by percy; 22-02-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Yeap, very happy indeed with my $2.14 exit call to that effect. Agree that would be a good re-entry point but these things often over correct to the downside.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-02-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Not before 175 support which seems a certainty now that the 200dma broke down. 15% off the high already, that's some capital loss. Because of what? Who cares eh, it just is. Each to their own strategy. The trusty weekly chart was a sell 16cents ago.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeap, very happy indeed with my $2.14 exit call to that effect. Agree that would be a good re-entry point but these things often over correct to the downside.
    I'm also pleased to have sold half of my HBL holding at $2.11 so now doing a Percy and holding free shares :-) Been a great ride over the years. I will definitely stay in this one and no doubt accumulate again in the future. I like their steady EPS and dividend growth.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Be a wonderful yield at those prices.
    Many of us who brought well under $1.00 are loving the yield on our purchase prices,while those who brought under 60 cents. remain on cloud 9..
    Keeps improving every year too.
    Funny that.!
    Great stock for your bowling club mates.Certainly beats the Co-Op's deposit rates they are getting.!..lol.
    Neighbour and his bowling mates took all their cash out of Heartland because of their miserable rates and put itinto ATM a few months ago

That’s ATM the stock and not the hole in the wall thing.
    Last edited by winner69; 22-02-2018 at 06:13 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Neighbour and his bowling mates took all their cash out of Heartland because of their miserable rates and put itinto ATM a few months ago

That’s ATM the stock and not the hole in the wall thing.
    Good on them.!

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Not before 175 support which seems a certainty now that the 200dma broke down. 15% off the high already, that's some capital loss. Because of what? Who cares eh, it just is. Each to their own strategy. The trusty weekly chart was a sell 16cents ago.
    And just for you TA people I noted in my review of the chart this afternoon we have the very good makings of a head and shoulders pattern about to be completed if you get your 175 support in due course and a bounce to say mid 180's that should nicely complete the head and shoulders and then that gives them what ? over a 90% from memory ? chance of going down from there. Zero EPS growth and down they go to the average of the other banks, about a PE of 13. $1.50 - $1.60 looks quite possible to me. Just as well Winner's bowling club mates got onto the A2 rocket !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine