sharetrader
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Airw0lf View Post
    I am a customer for their on-call account (it's the best call rate going) and I have to say that their digital capability is incredibly **** compared to the major banks and even SBS and Rabobank. The legacy online banking platform looks like it was state of the art in the 1990s, complete with bizarre error codes with no English explanation when something goes wrong. The new app is a bit better but still really buggy. Over the last few months they have pushed numerous updates but Lord knows what they are actually improving/tweaking.
    I think they white label Westpac's online banking but are well behind latest Westpac's IOLB updates? Might be wrong on that, happy to be corrected?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Airw0lf View Post
    I am a customer for their on-call account (it's the best call rate going) and I have to say that their digital capability is incredibly **** compared to the major banks and even SBS and Rabobank. The legacy online banking platform looks like it was state of the art in the 1990s, complete with bizarre error codes with no English explanation when something goes wrong. The new app is a bit better but still really buggy. Over the last few months they have pushed numerous updates but Lord knows what they are actually improving/tweaking.
    This has been an often mentioned frustrations for users of Heartland´s online services, for a long time on this thread. Clearly it is not user friendly. I suggest this should be brought up by an attendee at the next AGM

HGH share price heading to Forbar's target pretty fast ...and getting further away from that pie in the sky Jarden target

Maybe, just maybe, Forbar called it better than Jarden
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    HGH share price heading to Forbar's target pretty fast ...and getting further away from that pie in the sky Jarden target

Maybe, just maybe, Forbar called it better than Jarden
    I really don't see what either institution brings to the table here (and on most other names) - the numbers usually speak for themselves. Is there a TipRanks equivalent for NZ analysts?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I think they white label Westpac's online banking but are well behind latest Westpac's IOLB updates? Might be wrong on that, happy to be corrected?
    I have been a Westpac customer in recent years and HGH's online banking and app seems either completely different or light years behind. The app certainly seems like they are trying to build their own based on what I can tell.

I know someone is going to ask me what I think about HGH on Sunday so here's how the situation is as of yesterday's closing price.
    FY21 PE's (average of analysts views off market screener as of yesterday's closing price).
    Peer Group
    NAB 16.4
    WBC 14.9
    CBA 17.0
    BEN 13.8
    BOQ 16.1
    ANZ 14.3
    Average 15.4
    HGH FY21 PE 12.5

I think HGH can grow its eps at least as well as its peer group in the years ahead and is well positioned to encapsulate that growth from a recovering economy benifiting from the gradual opening up as the vaccine gets rolled out. 12.5 marks out HGH as a very good value growth stock.
    I'm expecting about 11 cps in dividends for FY22 as the RBNZ withdraw dividend restrictions and its the only bank to offer full imputation credits.
    11 / 0.72 = 15.28 cps gross and on this morning's share price of $1.79 that's a forecast FY22 gross yield of 8.5%
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

I have noticed a lot more TV advertising in the past couple of weeks for HGH mortgages, both for reverse mortgage product and the new online platform for regular mortgages.

What’s up ...Hgh share price back in the 170’s

What was Forbar’s target again?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Last update $1.72. Maybe they not so dope after all.

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...144/consensus/

Rated outperform. Average target price of 4 analysts is $1.94

Average expected eps for FY21 = 14 cps and for FY22 15 cps. Trading on just 11.9 times FY22 average broker earnings. Hmmm
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-03-2021 at 08:47 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine