Advanced Member

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/346068

Pretty short tenure.
    I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/346068

Pretty short tenure.
    I'll leave it at that.
    Chair says “her contribution throughout that period, particularly in relation to the people, culture and conduct areas.”

Job done ...Heartland a bit boring now ....move on to other companies that need help

I’ll leave it at that

Only a Director of Heartland Bank ..never made it to Heartland Group
    Last edited by winner69; 16-12-2019 at 09:48 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Maybe the company's culture will move towards a more commercial focus now, that would be a good thing in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-12-2019 at 10:12 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Maybe the company's culture will move towards a more commercial focus now, that would be a good thing in my opinion.
    I think their commercial focus is already very strong

Taken a while but @ 1.75 I am now break even again, now lets head off to 2.00 plus

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    Taken a while but @ 1.75 I am now break even again, now lets head off to 2.00 plus
    The shares have recently commenced a nice steady uptrend so the chart is highly supportive of further gains and I maintain fundamentally its very good value so I would think the chances of your wish coming true in 2020 are pretty good.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

I think HGH share price has been held back by all the "woes" of the Austrsalian banks .

Agreed, that hasn't helped but obviously has nothing to do with HGH. Also the uncertainty of what the RBNZ was going to do has been removed so I think this has excellent prospects going forward notwithstanding today's solid gain.

New Director of the Bank has good credentials

Shelley’s governance experience includes businesses involved in fintech, large scale technology infrastructure and payments innovation, wealth management, venture capital and education based growth for SMEs and she is currently a non-executive director of The Icehouse Limited and 9 Spokes Limited. Shelley has extensive banking experience in the New Zealand market. Her last role as an executive was leading BNZ Partners, which spanned all aspects of business banking and wealth management for Bank of New Zealand.

Shelley Ruha a real champion for inclusion and diversity in the workplace as well