sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    OMG.
    SELL,sell,SELL.
    "The end is nigh"....!!......lol.

ps.Welcome.You are now "well positioned".
    pps.Interim result 19th Feb,should confirm they are delivering on their strategy..
    One of my 3 dogs stocks of late(OCA and TRA being the other 2) and I haven't sold any but now with 2 mutts (Beagle and Snoooy) holding things are looking ominous.Lol

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    One of my 3 dogs stocks of late(OCA and TRA being the other 2) and I haven't sold any but now with 2 mutts (Beagle and Snoooy) holding things are looking ominous.Lol
    We have gone from "well positioned" to "buggered".!!....
    Beagles ???....Not investors best friends?..................lol.

ps.I also hold OCA,TRA and HGH.
    Time for us to move to PAZ on www.usx.co.nz
    Beagle free!.
    Last edited by percy; 08-02-2019 at 08:15 AM.

I won’t mention Heartland to the neighbour ....they really pissed off with OCA and TRA .....Heartland could save their bacon (keen on ZEL though but not bought in yet)
    Last edited by winner69; 08-02-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Gentle on the Beagle...saw one today out on my walk, such a cute adorable little doggy. (We actually have two Sydney Silky Terriers these days but they're getting old). I still remember my former Beagle very fondly. Might get another one when Basil or Skippy pass away but haven't told Mrs Beagle yet. This will come right mate, hang in there but Turners really does look like a sick pup.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Snoopy has become ..."a Heartlander"!!!!
    Snoopy's role as the Reserve Bank banking advisor (informally on this forum -- but I'm sure the RB take notice) will need to come to an end as he is now biased!

This forum has no place for bias from any of the canine posters

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Snoopy's role as the Reserve Bank banking advisor (informally on this forum -- but I'm sure the RB take notice) will need to come to an end as he is now biased!

This forum has no place for bias from any of the canine posters
    Canine's will keep barking biased or not...its in their nature lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Canine's will keep barking biased or not...its in their nature lol
    Good to see you haven't fallen asleep Beagle! Keep barking and biting...

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Good to see you haven't fallen asleep Beagle! Keep barking and biting...
    Are Beagles prone to biting their own tail.?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Are Beagles prone to biting their own tail.?
    Have been accumulating quite a bit in the last week and now back up to my previous holding size. Just can not help myself at this price but am now seriously concerned that HGH appears to have gone to the dogs, as Snoopy has confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Have been accumulating quite a bit in the last week and now back up to my previous holding size. Just can not help myself at this price but am now seriously concerned that HGH appears to have gone to the dogs, as Snoopy has confirmed
    Snow patrol chasing cars, how do you drive a Beagle nuts ? Tell him there's a really cheap car to chase that won't break down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW2z6vDGaJ8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w (the low exercise version) and if you don't like HGH you've got to go your own way
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNM6IuA87eM

Hope I'm not barking up the wrong tree with this one because its sure been a bit "doggy" since it changed its name.
    Hoping a dogged approach to holding this one will pay off but dog-gone-it, I'm not 100% sure.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-02-2019 at 01:32 PM.