sharetrader
Page 1734 of 1734 FirstFirst ... 734123416341684172417301731173217331734
Results 17,331 to 17,337 of 17337

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    I think $1.06 will be and remain the floor price currently. As at today you can no longer sell on-market and receive proceeds under T+2 settlement before the retail entitlement offer closes, which will take one depressive factor off the table.
    Market depth points towards institutional selling (ie. part of the $131m placement shares) vs retail buying.

Looks to me like some of the instos are only there for a quick profit rather than long term underlying positions.

Sp is going lower than $1.06?
    Last edited by Balance; Today at 10:22 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    My guess is we will see very briefly for a day or two 98 cents.. before it pops back over $1 and then it will never see $1 again. never ever
    Hmmm....hope this post does not come back to haunt you Mr Rawz ! I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Hmmm....hope this post does not come back to haunt you Mr Rawz ! I really do.
    I remember saying the same thing about OCA. Never see $1 again when it popped below and went back above

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I have had a really fraught time completing my capital raising application form on line today. I ended up cursing the fintech foibles of a demonstratively inadequate and demonically coded on line application process. Firstly there were not enough boxes in the bank account name field to hold my bank account name. Then there was some kind of problem right at the end when the form seemingly would not accept my e-mail address.

I rang up Link securities, and they told me to 'fudge my name' by writing it in a shortened form. It will be interesting to see if that gets through the bank payment process. Then the problem at the end where I had to check the highlighted box (the asterisk was alongside the e-mail address box which is why I thought it was the problem) was actually an invisible white box on a white background at the bottom of this last page of the application that I could not see! What a numbskull piece of design, which ended up making me go through the application process four times before I got it right!
    I don't remember the last cash issue being this fraught. Jeff was all into 'fintech'. But I am calling this whole process out as 'flabtech'. To save you reaching for your business directory to see what that means I have done it for you:

'flabtech': The art of overly complicating a process via automation, such that the result is more confusing, cumbersome and slower than if that same task was carried out entirely manually.

I got an e-mail saying Heartland, via Link securities had received my application and that it would be processed the next banking day. I did not want to know that. What I wanted to know was that my application had been processed, and indeed it would have been processed yesterday if Heartland just given me the bank account number to which I needed to send the cash issue funds in the first place. Yes I would have had to go into a bank branch myself to do this. But it would have been worth this pain to save the anxiety. I checked my bank balance this morning and saw my funds were still in my account. So now I will have to wait for Saturday to know if my funds have really gone through. And if they haven't, because there are no more full banking days before application close off time, it will all be too late.

I am now frankly over this flabtech filibustering. The first bank that reintroduces cheque books, that provide a secure traceable paper trail with which to control the movement of funds with far less bother than the tech of today, I will move all of my business over to them.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Market depth points towards institutional selling (ie. part of the $131m placement shares) vs retail buying.

Looks to me like some of the instos are only there for a quick profit rather than long term underlying positions.

Sp is going lower than $1.06?
    Placement came at a good discount. Those insto managers want to build up the profits to get a good bonus. They can “do” Heartland before retail shareholders even get their rights shares. Why should they have more than Zero commitment to Heartland. All this is for them courtesy of existing shareholders.
    Last edited by Bjauck; Today at 12:13 PM.

Don't see the point to participate....buy at the market now is only 5c cheaper....

One of the sheet shares of the year...

Fuk U Jeff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post

I am now frankly over this flabtech filibustering. The first bank that reintroduces cheque books, that provide a secure traceable paper trail with which to control the movement of funds with far less bother than the tech of today, I will move all of my business over to them.

SNOOPY
    So we can go back to people bouncing cheques all over the country, "the cheque is in the mail (oops no posties shortly either) hmmmm!
    I wouldn't hold your breath Snoopy!