sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Oh and Craigs are happy with the result, its a BUY with a TP $1.72
    WOW that’s good of them

Obviously they/their clients helped give the share price a boost yeasterday

Hopefully they have this as a ‘conviction’ stock and keep pumping it hard ....they doing better than us on this thread at getting the share price up
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    And to think I thought you did it hourly.?.!..lol.
    Even an old dog can learn new tricks More conservatively than Craigs I see it at $1.50 in 12 months and a 9+% gross dividend in the meantime, total shareholder return for the next year ~ 20%. I am content with that and have been adding in the low 130's.
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-02-2019 at 10:44 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Tracking higher - relief!

percy

I think the next catalyst to watch for will be how successful their REL TV advertising is in Australia, and whether it achieves the same level of success as it did NZ.
    This will be HGH dealing directly with their clients,as they do in NZ, and avoiding brokers.
    I think HGH are right to "go for it" now.

Dividends.Research I have seen from three brokers, has HGH increasing their dividend over the next three years,and it appears HGH not having to approach shareholders for more capital, has caught all by surprise.
    Last edited by percy; 21-02-2019 at 11:13 AM.

They were a definite buy at 1.35 or so

Quote Originally Posted by horus1 View Post
    They were a definite buy at 1.35 or so
    Yes indeed - always good buying in the low 130s
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I think the next catalyst to watch for will be how successful their REL TV advertising is in Australia, and whether it achieves the same level of success as it did NZ.
    This will be HGH dealing directly with their clients,as they do in NZ, and avoiding brokers.
    I think HGH are right to "go for it" now.

Dividends.Research I have seen from three brokers, has HGH increasing their dividend over the next three years,and it appears HGH not having to approach shareholders for more capital, has caught all by surprise.
    Thanks for posting. That was crystal clear from HGH's previous statement regarding DRP scheme to achieve 15% cap ratio and market screener, (average of broker forecasts as you know) has been showing solid increases in dividends in the years ahead for quite some time now. Not sure why this is new "news" to the market but its good to see the SP recovering somewhat.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thanks for posting. That was crystal clear from HGH's previous statement regarding DRP scheme to achieve 15% cap ratio and market screener, (average of broker forecasts as you know) has been showing solid increases in dividends in the years ahead for quite some time now. Not sure why this is new "news" to the market but its good to see the SP recovering somewhat.
    I bought on the way up from $1.30 all the way to $2 and now all the way back down to $1.32 a couple of days ago. I never saw this as a dividend play really - it was a growth stock for me - the price has just grown my blood pressure. Now I own a lot and are very happy with my average price and the DRP at this price level with a discount is very nice. Will try and buy more in the 130's

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    I bought on the way up from $1.30 all the way to $2 and now all the way back down to $1.32 a couple of days ago. I never saw this as a dividend play really - it was a growth stock for me - the price has just grown my blood pressure. Now I own a lot and are very happy with my average price and the DRP at this price level with a discount is very nice. Will try and buy more in the 130's
    LOL I know the feeling. My sense is we're looking at around 10% eps growth this year and 10% eps growth next year and the stock is on a PE of about 10 and the gross dividend yield isn't far away from 10 in the low 130's. There's a lot more thinking behind this of course but it has occurred to me that four ten's is usually a winning hand in most games of chance

I'm still well under water with this mutt. Only redeeming feature is its recent rally has just moved it away from my stop loss. Hopefully short term pain for long term gain.