sharetrader
Page 1738 of 1738 FirstFirst ... 738123816381688172817341735173617371738
Results 17,371 to 17,380 of 17380
    Advanced Member

Just received a link market services email acknowledgement of my payment for my entitlement plus 100% also stating shares expected to be allotted on the 26 April .
    Last edited by fish; Yesterday at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Just received a link market services email acknowledgement of my payment for my entitlement plus 100% also stating shares expected to be allotted on the 26 April .
    Correct, and they are available to be traded on the NZX on 26 April but on the ASX only from Monday 29 April.

But the timetable also states that the announcement of the results of the Retail Entitlement Offer will be made on Wednesday 24 April, meaning, I anticipate, that holders who applied for more than their base entitlement will learn then what additional amount/proportion of shares they can expect to be alloted. And in turn that calculation should inform as to the amount of refund of surplus application monies that will be returned to that particular applicant in due course.
    Last edited by ronaldson; Yesterday at 10:09 PM.

Guru

Submitted my allocation at 1445 and money went out of account at 2214.

Trading range today $1.09 to $1.04, with VWAP at $1.055 on still quite significant volume, so market flailing away at where to settle after the capital raise.

Tomorrow will tell us more. I wonder if we will get some SPH Notices? Does anyone think it is curious that the only disclosure so far (apart from a couple from Directors) is from Jarden/Harbour indicating they are now sub 5%?
    Last edited by ronaldson; Today at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    Trading range today $1.09 to $1.04, with VWAP at $1.055 on still quite significant volume, so market flailing away at where to settle after the capital raise.

Tomorrow will tell us more. I wonder if we will get some SPH Notices? Does anyone think it is curious that the only disclosure so far (apart from a couple from Directors) is from Jarden/Harbour indicating they are now sub 5%?
    Yes, I do. Also the fact that posters telling us that they get allocated their entitlement plus 100% extra shares makes one think that a lot of people are not taking up their entitlement.
    This could easily end up sub one dollar for some time I think.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Yes, I do. Also the fact that posters telling us that they get allocated their entitlement plus 100% extra shares makes one think that a lot of people are not taking up their entitlement.
    This could easily end up sub one dollar for some time I think.
    No one knows what extra shares they have been allocated until later this week.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Ive been told Challenger bank has lent some serious coin to local property developers who no one else locally would touch ..... imagine some of the property debt written by Challenger won't be looking that flash at the moment hope heartland is all over this exposure though I'm not sure they have a specific property division
    And who told you that ?
    If true, I expect that they should get a premium interest rate.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    No one knows what extra shares they have been allocated until later this week.
    Oops, 777 you are right, I misunderstand some of the above post. They applied for an extra 100%, the shares will be allocated the 26 of April.

Legend

SP dont look too flash ATM - does it .. that's what happens when an outfit displays an ongoing habit of wanting to have it's cake & eat it too - without leaving too much accrued value in the stakeholder's shares

Let's hope the future results are every bit as rosy as the $200m 2 year out dream otherwise the pieces of the cake among the enlarged issued capital may not deliver up the expected smiles on the faces of the boys & girls

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    SP dont look too flash ATM - does it .. that's what happens when an outfit displays an ongoing habit of wanting to have it's cake & eat it too - without leaving too much accrued value in the stakeholder's shares
    I was listening to one of those radio business broadcasts today. The presenter was mentioning seven companies that had announced a change in CEO in the past few weeks. There was Ross Taylor from Fletchers, Umbers from Ryman, Brent from Oceania and in the midst of it all was 'Our Jeff'. The way the spiel was grouped made me sit up and take notice as it didn't put Jeff in very good company. I couldn't help feeling Jeff deserved better than being mentioned with that motley lot, even if the Heartland share price trajectory might suggest otherwise.

I think a lot of the Heartland share price slump is macro environment related, rather than Heartland specific. Unlike those other departing CEOs, Jeff is at least doing what he said he would do. Sure recapitalising Challenger is costing a pile of money. But this was very well signalled at the AGM and nothing has really changed company wise since then. It is just that high interest rates are bringing all spending under scrutiny. It is simply unfashionable to 'spend up big' right now. And whatever company does it gets punished, regardless of the business case behind the spend.

OK Jeff may yet earn comparison with those other departing CEOs, if the provisions cupboard is found bare after he leaves, and he has been found to be massaging some frumpy old loans that should have been cauterized. But right now I am prepared to give Jeff the benefit of the doubt. ' 'On ya Jeff. '

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; Today at 10:00 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7