sharetrader
Page 813 of 813 FirstFirst ... 313713763803809810811812813
Results 12,181 to 12,192 of 12192

Happy lying in my hotel here in hong kong knowing my divy is paying for my holiday.....should be in china but they classed me as an undesirable alien and wouldnt let me stay even tho honk kong is governed by china...go figure

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    NZX chart appears to be badly wrong for some bizarre reason ... 30 day SP shown as moving between 2.312 and 2.718!

Not too sure quite what they're smoking ...
    Glad to see I'm not imagining things ...

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/331945

Interesting. The NZX has managed to transpose the historical HBL financials onto the new HGH data.

With the market now fully informed I would be very surprised if there is not a substantial SP improvement. ie At $1.50 the net yield is 6% (8.333 gross)
    Last edited by SCOTTY; 15-03-2019 at 08:03 AM.
    SCOTTY

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTY View Post
    Interesting. The NZX has managed to transpose the historical HBL financials onto the new HGH data.

With the market now fully informed I would be very surprised if there is not a substantial SP improvement. ie At $1.50 the net yield is 6%
    Don't know that it was historical data, I don't remember HBL ever trading as high as $2.718 although I will admit I have only followed it for three and a half years.

Don't know that it was historical data, I don't remember HBL ever trading as high as $2.718 although I will admit I have only followed it for three and a half years.
    I also don't recall it being that high either, if it was trading at $2.71, it must have been some time back, as I first brought in at $1.75 May 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTY View Post

With the market now fully informed I would be very surprised if there is not a substantial SP improvement. ie At $1.50 the net yield is 6% (8.333 gross)
    8.33% Gross is an awesome yield and there's a perfectly reasonable expectation dividends will grow over the years ahead.

The highest HBL ever traded at was $2.14.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-03-2019 at 08:28 AM.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

percy

AU $ 50mil medium term note issue should help fund a good few more Aussie RELs.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    AU $ 50mil medium term note issue should help fund a good few more Aussie RELs.

Keep safe down there Percy.....pray for Christchurch

percy

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Keep safe down there Percy.....pray for Christchurch
    My daughter and granddaughter are leaving just now to see whether they can get home.
    Their street and the motorway are closed off while the army work on the bomb.
    I think we all feel very distressed,and upset for all the families who have lost loved ones.
    Words seem to fail me,what ever you write,is just so inadequate.

ps.Daughter has just rung,they are allowed in,but not allowed to go out.
    Last edited by percy; 15-03-2019 at 07:59 PM.

Yes, the Christchurch event has been terrible - and there is now a special thread for it: https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...541#post751541

Happier days at HGH - from a TA perspective the SP passed on the 4th of March over the MA100 - and so far stayed above it (MA100 currently at $1.48). All upwards from here.

If you want to share some of your joy with those in need ... maybe consider to give a small (or large) portion of your HGH dividends to the victims families ... you can't bring back the family they lost due to the actions of a sick madman (or two or three), but the last thing they now need is financial hardship due to this terrorist attack.

https://thespinoff.co.nz/news/16-03-...m-communities/
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

According to InvestSmart reverse mortgage lenders in Oz are now only IMB, Heartland Seniors’ Finance, and P&N Bank.

A key "competitor" is the Pension Loans Scheme (PLS) run through the Department of Human Services but this is currently only available to age pension recipients. This changes from 1 July 2019 when the PLS becomes open to all retirees including self-funded retirees, with the maximum payment worth 150% of the full age pension.

Hopefully not too much to the detriment of HGH.

percy

PLS only offer pension top ups,not lump sums,so not competition.