sharetrader
Page 793 of 807 FirstFirst ... 293693743783789790791792793794795796797803 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 12098

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    No ...Heartland not exposed to residential lending or dodgy business lending

But you knew that
    Yeap, all that no deposit unsecured lending to Harmoney is super safe...what could possibly go wrong lol
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I make no comment about three legged mange and flea invested pig dogs....but a piss poor ‘investment’ / punt over the last year or so....still in downtrend from the highs of over 2 bucks in spite of all this being cheap as talk.
    Agreed, but does this not go to the heart of 'buy and hold' versus trade? It is now at the level where I first bought in (November 2015). Over that time I watched it rise to $2.14, then start a long decline at the start of 2018. I do remember people expressing nervousness in December 2017 when it reached $2.14, and at least one regular here who I respect greatly selling out completely at this time.

I subsequently sold out (far later than I should have, but hey I'm still new at this!), and have now started buying back in at virtually the same price I paid three years ago. Time will tell whether I have picked the bottom correctly or not I guess ...

Update Ready To Install

Yep theres traders who worry away every day micro managing and itching and biting and worrying and theres Investors who ride out the cycles and cruise through it all totally confident in the company and management, easy as..

Thanks for posting

All makes Heartland stronger in OZ .....and 80% of the market still available to them ....and 20,000 Aussies getting ‘old’ every month ...wow
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge.”

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL190...e-bastards.htm Fair bit of talk there about how the watchdog failed to bark.
    Should have appointed a Beagle who never suffers from that problem lol
    Seriously...some of those Aussie banking practices are shocking !
    Just as well HGH not in the line of fire and with a similar PE to the Aussie banks and not liable for massive fines like them then HGH does seem to me to be at the very least, good value at present. Forward PE about 11 and gross yield assuming 9.5 cps this year (13.2 cps gross) 9.5% at present.
    I wonder why they are still languishing ?...those numbers look pretty good to me.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-02-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Legend

Default A momentous announcement that will explain all....

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Just as well HGH not in the line of fire and with a similar PE to the Aussie banks and not liable for massive fines like them then HGH does seem to me to be at the very least, good value at present. Forward PE about 11 and gross yield assuming 9.5 cps this year (13.2 cps gross) 9.5% at present.
    I wonder why they are still languishing ?...those numbers look pretty good to me.
    This really should have gone through the stock exchange first as the effect on the share price will be so profound. But I thought you guys on the forum deserve this heads up. The reason why the HGH share price is languishing is that as of earlier this week .... drum..roll....Snoopy has become ..."a Heartlander"!!!! Yes folks it is really true. All my concerns about the operational issues at Heartland remain. But at a price under $1.40, even if my worst fears come to pass - and Australian Reverse Equity business chokes, - then that circumstance is built into the share price already. I think the digital initiative has legs and I will look forward to following in the footsteps of Geoff and Jeff going forwards from here. So far this is only a foot in the water exercise. My plan was to buy in and wait for the share price to fall (that is what usually happens when I buy into a company for the first time) and buy a bigger stake after that -heh heh heh. But the plan has gone wrong because the share price hasn't collapsed! I think that given my circumstance you existing shareholders are lucky the share price is sticking where it is!

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 08-02-2019 at 07:38 AM.
    Management top tip: Share the responsibility. Change your name by deed-poll to "Someone Else"

percy

OMG.
    SELL,sell,SELL.
    "The end is nigh"....!!......lol.

ps.Welcome.You are now "well positioned".
    pps.Interim result 19th Feb,should confirm they are delivering on their strategy..
    Last edited by percy; 08-02-2019 at 07:54 AM.

Trying to get outta here

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    OMG.
    SELL,sell,SELL.
    "The end is nigh"....!!......lol.

ps.Welcome.You are now "well positioned".
    pps.Interim result 19th Feb,should confirm they are delivering on their strategy..
    One of my 3 dogs stocks of late(OCA and TRA being the other 2) and I haven't sold any but now with 2 mutts (Beagle and Snoooy) holding things are looking ominous.Lol

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    One of my 3 dogs stocks of late(OCA and TRA being the other 2) and I haven't sold any but now with 2 mutts (Beagle and Snoooy) holding things are looking ominous.Lol
    We have gone from "well positioned" to "buggered".!!....
    Beagles ???....Not investors best friends?..................lol.

ps.I also hold OCA,TRA and HGH.
    Time for us to move to PAZ on www.usx.co.nz
    Beagle free!.
    Last edited by percy; 08-02-2019 at 08:15 AM.

I won’t mention Heartland to the neighbour ....they really pissed off with OCA and TRA .....Heartland could save their bacon (keen on ZEL though but not bought in yet)
    Last edited by winner69; 08-02-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge.”

Gentle on the Beagle...saw one today out on my walk, such a cute adorable little doggy. (We actually have two Sydney Silky Terriers these days but they're getting old). I still remember my former Beagle very fondly. Might get another one when Basil or Skippy pass away but haven't told Mrs Beagle yet. This will come right mate, hang in there but Turners really does look like a sick pup.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Snoopy has become ..."a Heartlander"!!!!
    Snoopy's role as the Reserve Bank banking advisor (informally on this forum -- but I'm sure the RB take notice) will need to come to an end as he is now biased!

This forum has no place for bias from any of the canine posters

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Snoopy's role as the Reserve Bank banking advisor (informally on this forum -- but I'm sure the RB take notice) will need to come to an end as he is now biased!

This forum has no place for bias from any of the canine posters
    Canine's will keep barking biased or not...its in their nature lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Canine's will keep barking biased or not...its in their nature lol
    Good to see you haven't fallen asleep Beagle! Keep barking and biting...