sharetrader
Page 10 of 1736 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420601105101010 ... LastLast

I note one of the sub-underwriters walked away from their obligation. I hope shareholders will insist on management taking action to address this, or at the very least alleviate concerns over something smelly being brushed under the carpet, by informing the market what clause in the agreement allowed them to walk away.

If a sub-underwriter doesn't settle, I would have thought the primary underwriter would then be held to pick up the obligation anyway

Seems these directors are not keen to buy those “cheap” shares.

Why buy shares when you can simple give yourself shares at the end of the financial year for a job "well" done.

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    Seems these directors are not keen to buy those “cheap” shares.
    Check again , looks to me like every director bar one, took up their full entitlement of $15k.

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    Check again , looks to me like every director bar one, took up their full entitlement of $15k.
    lol, just spent $15k!!!, if I were those rich directors and have confident in this company, I will spend at least $150k to buy these"cheap" shares.

percy

lol, just spent $15k!!!, if I were those rich directors and have confident in this company, I will spend at least $150k to buy these"cheap" shares.
    The maximum any one could take up in the SSP was $15,000.

First you cannot read SSH notices and accuse the directors of not showing confidence.

Corrected, you then accuse them of not investing more - when they are only entitled like everyone else to $15,000.

If they invested more, you will accuse them of being given preferential treatment.

Just learn how to read before you write so you make some sense to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    First you cannot read SSH notices and accuse the directors of not showing confidence.

Corrected, you then accuse them of not investing more - when they are only entitled like everyone else to $15,000.

If they invested more, you will accuse them of being given preferential treatment.

Just learn how to read before you write so you make some sense to yourself.
    Balance, you must be very frustration of sp has fallen below SPP issue price, i reckon will hit to high 40c, i am quite happy bailed all my PGC holdings at 33c before share distribution

And the spin doctors still remain silent on why they have let one of the sub-underwriters off the hook - yet another related party or mate, I suppose.

I also note a good size loan has turned to custard already - I don't want to harp on about just how bad finance company lending has proven to be, but why anyone thinks Heartland is immune to loans default is completely beyond me.......maybe this constant talk of becoming a bank has fooled a lot of shareholders.

The shareprice is doing a lot of talking........

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    maybe this constant talk of becoming a bank has fooled a lot of shareholders.

The shareprice is doing a lot of talking........
    I agree with you, mate.