sharetrader
Page 430 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 3303804204264274284294304314324334344404805309301430 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 17210

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Go and buy yourself your favourite lunch and sit by the beach, pat yourself on the back and enjoy being right. I'll be with you in spirit
    Rome wasn't built in a day but these guys are sure laying some great foundations for a very bright future.
    Over 30 on the beach is far too hot for oysters and chips

Need to find a bench under the trees in a cooling sea breeze

I know such a place ...on my way

Changed tack .....too hot for walk to beach so made myself a couple ham and avocado sandwiches and will go up the gully to see how the rata are doing.

Cooler among the trees
    Last edited by winner69; 28-01-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Advanced Member

And to think I might never have bought any if it hadn't been for my PGC holding ( that I lost my shirt on when I abandoned them a few months ago). Many many thanks Percy and all the other contributors who persuaded me to stay the course.
    My biggest NZ holding by some distance....and my third biggest gain after MELCA and SML.

Stoked I topped up a couple of weeks back. My biggest holding next to AirNZ. Be interesting to see where SP stands end of this year!

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Stoked I topped up a couple of weeks back. My biggest holding next to AirNZ. Be interesting to see where SP stands end of this year!
    Also be interesting to see which one outperforms the other. You're aiming for the same winning quinella as me

W69 - I topped you lunch effort mate with gourmet filled rolls from my local café, eaten under a shady tree by the beach as I watched my AIR planes landing at Auckland airport in the distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Also be interesting to see which one outperforms the other. You're aiming for the same winning quinella as me

W69 - I topped you lunch effort mate with gourmet filled rolls from my local café, eaten under a shady tree by the beach as I watched my AIR planes landing at Auckland airport in the distance.
    Mine was more than gourmet cafe rolls

Freshly baked wholegrain bread, thick slices of ham, avocado slices, slice of havarti (would have preferred gruyere but none in the fridge), the mandatory lettuce leaf from the garden, topped with winners yummy home made mayo with a dash of mustard thrown in. Beat that

Lay under the rata. Can see your aeroplanes taking off from there as well. Very pleasant

Percy, the rata are thriving even though been very dry this summer. Percy rata doing better than Snoppy rata but both going great guns ....a bit like HNZ v PGW

I think you might have just piped me there mate. I suggest we appoint you to the board of HNZ so you can help make the sandwiches at the next ASM

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Mine was more than gourmet cafe rolls

Freshly baked wholegrain bread, thick slices of ham, avocado slices, slice of havarti (would have preferred gruyere but none in the fridge), the mandatory lettuce leaf from the garden, topped with winners yummy home made mayo with a dash of mustard thrown in. Beat that

Lay under the rata. Can see your aeroplanes taking off from there as well. Very pleasant

Percy, the rata are thriving even though been very dry this summer. Percy rata doing better than Snoppy rata but both going great guns ....a bit like HNZ v PGW
    Lunch sounds good to me at either your place or Roger's.
    Thought the Snoopy Rata may be doing better, since Snoopy is now used to being under water more than me.Think ARI on ASX. lol.Good news though.And thank you for planting them.
    Was not that long ago every one thought we were mad thinking HNZ would get to $1.25.
    And what do we think of the future?
    "More runs on the board" is now being rewarded, and reflected in the Heartland share price.
    We are "well positioned."!!! lol.
    Last edited by percy; 28-01-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Yes indeed we are mate. I polished up my abacus when I got back from the beach and I'm seeing circa low to mid $60m range for 2016 about 13-14 cps.

When the market wakes up to the rate this company is growing at and realises net interest margin is nearly double that of the Aussie banks we might see a more appropriate multiple applied...suggest 13-14...so $1.70 - $2.00 not out of the question by early 2016 Very happy to stay on this train and enjoy the ride, toot toot !!
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-01-2015 at 04:56 PM.

A great and unexpected result for me. Here is some more. Sounds like HER is flat. Other areas strong.
    http://podcast.radionz.co.nz/busines...ecasts-048.mp3
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR