sharetrader
Page 752 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 2526527027427487497507517527537547557567628028521252 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 17210
    Guru

Several hundreds of thousands of buy orders rolling in for Heartland today I've noticed, with a few hundred thousand reluctant sellers

Not to many NZX 50 stocks offering 10%+ gross dividend that is for sure...

Forsyth update: Expecting profit to come in at $54m (top end of guidance) with a target share price of $1.35

Has anybody got access to INTEREST.CO.NZ website as their is a story on their regarding how HEARTLAND would purchase any new purchase,such as UDC.
    Also they mention that the REVERSE MORTGAGE book is picking up.
    Theses stories are available to subscribers only.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Position of Rural (includes Dairy) Loans for last 4 quarters:

Obviously it is not getting better yet.

There is more to the total picture across all sectors (i.e. another $9,284 of individually impaired assets) so read the DS if you are really interested but Rural is currently the 'biggy'.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Consult your doctor as to whether a high dairy diet is good for you.
    Thanks PT, the board falls silent on it....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Position of Rural (includes Dairy) Loans for last 4 quarters:

Obviously it is not getting better yet.

There is more to the total picture across all sectors (i.e. another $9,284 of individually impaired assets) so read the DS if you are really interested but Rural is currently the 'biggy'.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Consult your doctor as to whether a high dairy diet is good for you.
    Paper Tiger.
    Not sure you are correct.
    It appears I along with two major brokerage houses, whose updated research I read yesterday, do not see what you are seeing.
    Both research papers noted the very small % increase in impairements,although one research paper expected the final quarters will be the one to watch.
    Both research papers had HBL as a buy,one with a target price of $1.30 ,the other $1.34.
    Both were most impressed with HBL's margin and control of costs.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Paper Tiger.
    Not sure you are correct.
    It appears I along with two major brokerage houses, whose updated research I read yesterday, do not see what you are seeing.
    Both research papers noted the very small % increase in impairements,although one research paper expected the final quarters will be the one to watch.
    Both research papers had HBL as a buy,one with a target price of $1.30 ,the other $1.34.
    Both were most impressed with HBL's margin and control of costs.
    Extend and pretend..don't worry the Government helped pump it up and will try to hold it up..election next year:-)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farm...t-not-for-sale

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Extend and pretend..don't worry the Government helped pump it up and will try to hold it up..election next year:-)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farm...t-not-for-sale
    Thank you for the link,however the two major NZ brokers' research I have quoted ,I think would be more relevant to HBL's prospects.
    They do come with a proven record of highest quality research.

You actually have quoted zip , not even mentioned which brokers you refer to DYOR

IMO

Thanks percy.Just checked my broker Craigs latest research FWIW, they have a buy with the same target price of $1.34.

"Guidance range on track-4Q impairment to decide final outcome.

"Good core loan book growth of 9%

"The dairy slowdowndoes not appear to have a material impact on Rural’s impairment ratio at 0.1%. That said, weexpect a significant uplift in 4Q, hence we’re keeping our FY16 impairment expense unchangedat ~NZ$13m. "

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    You actually have quoted zip , not even mentioned which brokers you refer to DYOR
    I have quoted enough.
    One is NZ's leading wholesale broker,while the other is NZ's leading retail broker.
    Yes I always do my own research.The more I do the better the results I get,and I really do have a record of excellent results..

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I have quoted enough.
    One is NZ's leading wholesale broker,while the other is NZ's leading retail broker.
    Yes I always do my own research.The more I do the better the results I get,and I really do have a record of excellent results..
    When i get home i shall have a look:-) You really not very precise or generalities is you game to deflect what you don't like? Leading brokers defined as...define excellent results....if you do your own research why not share, we can all read broker reports:-) You will not even say who you quote from. Will also look at PT figure myself and see if i can agree and then come back with a query..seems a more honest approach.