sharetrader
Page 1008 of 1741 FirstFirst ... 85089089589981004100510061007100810091010101110121018105811081508 ... LastLast
Results 10,071 to 10,080 of 17404
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool Investing large on Black Friday

HBL e-paper work done and dusted.

Nice to know, for a change, that you are getting all you pay for, instead of most of your money boomeranging.

But not going into the auction for more.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Haha this made me smile. . I also did my paper work today but couldn't resist asking for a few extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    HBL e-paper work done and dusted.

Nice to know, for a change, that you are getting all you pay for, instead of most of your money boomeranging.

But not going into the auction for more.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    I will apply on the last day. What if there was a large market correction before then and the head share drops to to less than 1.70.
    Changes to the OfferSubject to the Listing Rules, Heartland reserves theright to alter the dates set out in this Offer Document.

Have been caught out before when the closing date for the offer was bought forward due to high levels of interest. The early bird catches the worm

Blocky was thinking of asking for a few more than 1/15 entitlement.....but what price to offer for them ?????

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    Blocky was thinking of asking for a few more than 1/15 entitlement.....but what price to offer for them ?????
    You don't get to choose. You nominate the dollars you want to spend on the extras and the price for each extra will be set by a bookbuild within the limits 170 and whatever the price is at D Day minus 1. So, the big end of town decides.

Just studying the offer docs, seems the only thing you could be sure of is; the price will be no less than $1.70 and no more than the market price on decision day, you could end up with 100k worth of new shares @ $1.97 !

Would like to think a wee premium might eventuate
    Last edited by blockhead; 27-11-2017 at 03:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    Just studying the offer docs, seems the only thing you could be sure of is; the price will be no less than $1.70 and no more than the market price on decision day, you could end up with 100k worth of new shares @ $1.97 !

Would like to think a wee premium might eventuate
    If all shareholders take up their full allocation, then will any be any pool of additional shares ? I have not applied for additional, already overweight in Heartland !

https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/99108...works-unlikely

“Among the 20 secured HydroWorks creditors owed $5m were Powerhouse, Heartland Bank, Mace Engineering, Steel & Tube, Dorchester Finance, Ricoh Finance, and Financial Synergy. Unsecured creditors are owed $7.5m.”

Dissapointed to see heartland in that sentence, hardly a magnificent seven of sensible investing.

Anyone (from knowledge based on similar offers in the past) willing to make a prediction as to whether the price of additional rights will be signficanlty below market price. Hypothetically if someone were to have a large amount of dosh lying around and obtained a large bundle, would there be an opportunity for a dump at market?

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/99108...works-unlikely

“Among the 20 secured HydroWorks creditors owed $5m were Powerhouse, Heartland Bank, Mace Engineering, Steel & Tube, Dorchester Finance, Ricoh Finance, and Financial Synergy. Unsecured creditors are owed $7.5m.”

Dissapointed to see heartland in that sentence, hardly a magnificent seven of sensible investing.
    Their exposure may not be great. Looks like its loans were for 2 motor vehicles (which have sold at auction) and provided they are on the PPSR register should be able to minimise loss.