sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    the share price goes up or down,they just keep on increasing,and will do so for the foreseeable future.
    True to May 2017. Today we are in the same place.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    True to May 2017. Today we are in the same place.
    Maybe the same place for awhile yet ?.
    The Australian Govt Commission on Australian banks is tainting the waters for banks.
    However, HBL's earnings are increasing,and will keep increasing, and so will their divies.
    Current net dividend yield is 5.06% at $1.77.
    Last edited by percy; 06-06-2018 at 05:39 PM.

Advanced Member

The Australian Govt Commission on Australian banks is tainting the waters for banks.
    However, HBL's earnings are increasing,and will keep increasing, and so will their divies.
    Heartland are my biggest holding. Provided the earnings and divies keep increasing...so eventually will their share price. Not to concerned with current correction as my average buy 106. Maybe it got ahead of itself a bit a while ago when it stretched to 214.

Holding.

I see 5.5 cents for full year but 3.5 for interim, another .5 cents for full year makes things a little out of kilter..next increase maybe the interim next year

Could it be time to line up for this one if you want the nice final divvy ? I think it got a bit ahead of itself 6 months ago at $2.14 but with the passage of time, earnings growth and the correction since then my sense is this is about fair value now on a forward, (very soon to be trailing) PE of 14, gross yield inclusive of imputation credits ~ 7% at $1.77. Reasonable metrics, growth and value in (what is otherwise with the odd exception) a fairly fully priced market.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Could it be time to line up for this one if you want the nice final divvy ? I think it got a bit ahead of itself 6 months ago at $2.14 but with the passage of time, earnings growth and the correction since then my sense is this is about fair value now on a forward, (very soon to be trailing) PE of 14, gross yield inclusive of imputation credits ~ 7% at $1.77. Reasonable metrics, growth and value in (what is otherwise with the odd exception) a fairly fully priced market.
    Agreed...…………...
    Last edited by percy; 07-06-2018 at 11:11 AM.

And look even further, a nice very helpful lady @ Heartland,

"Thank you very much for your email. Firstly, I have raised your query with our retail team, and they have informed me that for some reason your accounts were not linked under your profile. They are fixing this today and will give you a call when this is complete, so you will be able to access your accounts all under one login.

Our retail and IT team are certainly aware of the challenges customers are faced on our internet banking, and I have passed your comments on to help them identify areas of improvement. Could you please advise what version of Chrome you are using and this will help us identify why this is causing you problems?

In response to some of the feedback we have received on our internet banking, we are very excited about our new Heartland Mobile App which will be launched on Android in the coming weeks. The app has been created with simplicity and safety in mind. It’s simple and easy to use; it gives customers the freedom to open new accounts and manage their Call accounts and Term Deposits where and when they want. At this stage it is a tailored deposit app only to allow customers to manage their savings and deposits on the go – so you would be able to access your Direct Call account, but not your Everyday account on this app.

The five key functions of the app are:
    1. View deposit accounts and transactions.
    2. Open a Term Deposit, Direct and Business Call accounts, and Heartland Saver and Heartland Savings Optimiser accounts.
    3. Reinvest, top-up and redeem a Term Deposit.
    4. Pay your nominated account from your Direct Call account; and
    5. Send us a secure message.

The Android version of the app will be launched first, followed by Apple. If you do have an Android device, let us know if you are interested and we will notify you as soon as this becomes available on the Google Play store. If you have an Apple device, we will also notify you as soon as this becomes available on the Apple store, but we are unsure of the Apple release date.

I hope this has been helpful, please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Regards,
    Julia"

Good work Heartland Bank !!

percy

Good work Blockhead.
    Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Udc worries me a wee bit , any announcement will come around the end of year and cash from shareholders will be required to get this off the ground...

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    And look even further, a nice very helpful lady @ Heartland,

"Thank you very much for your email. Firstly, I have raised your query with our retail team, and they have informed me that for some reason your accounts were not linked under your profile. They are fixing this today and will give you a call when this is complete, so you will be able to access your accounts all under one login.

Our retail and IT team are certainly aware of the challenges customers are faced on our internet banking, and I have passed your comments on to help them identify areas of improvement. Could you please advise what version of Chrome you are using and this will help us identify why this is causing you problems?

In response to some of the feedback we have received on our internet banking, we are very excited about our new Heartland Mobile App which will be launched on Android in the coming weeks. The app has been created with simplicity and safety in mind. It’s simple and easy to use; it gives customers the freedom to open new accounts and manage their Call accounts and Term Deposits where and when they want. At this stage it is a tailored deposit app only to allow customers to manage their savings and deposits on the go – so you would be able to access your Direct Call account, but not your Everyday account on this app.

The five key functions of the app are:
    1. View deposit accounts and transactions.
    2. Open a Term Deposit, Direct and Business Call accounts, and Heartland Saver and Heartland Savings Optimiser accounts.
    3. Reinvest, top-up and redeem a Term Deposit.
    4. Pay your nominated account from your Direct Call account; and
    5. Send us a secure message.

The Android version of the app will be launched first, followed by Apple. If you do have an Android device, let us know if you are interested and we will notify you as soon as this becomes available on the Google Play store. If you have an Apple device, we will also notify you as soon as this becomes available on the Apple store, but we are unsure of the Apple release date.

I hope this has been helpful, please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Regards,
    Julia"

Good work Heartland Bank !!
    Long time catchup coming.Great to hear though, i plan to finally have a look at this user friendly version and take advantage of what they have to offer if their platform is up with the big banks in simplicity and time saving..