sharetrader
Page 108 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 858981041051061071081091101111121181582086081108 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 17397

......ah NO........not yet Moose. I can see the SP just drift back now to maybe 65 over the coming weeks. Im looking to buy in but dont think there's any rush at this stage. Just the usual follow on after any announcement/reporting....down , down, down. Doesnt make sense but hey that's the market for you.
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    That's true, the MACD is pointing down but is still in the positive area of the chart. I can't see it going below 68-69 cents, there was a massvie glut of buyers there remember? That 70 cent ceiling should hold, and if it doesn't 68-69 should.
    Or even 66-67 cents

......hope so for your sake mate if your holding. Happy to be cashed up at the moment (apart from from my poorly timed re-entry into OGC!)
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

OH... MY... GOODNESS!!!!!

I will be buying more then
    You must be a wearer of Cargo Pants Moosie.. with all the pockets full..

Why attacking Snoopy? Isn't a diversity of opinion a good thing for everyone, especially when they are backed by a recognisable approach in deriving them rather than guts feeling or fortune telling? Yes visiting and speaking with the company perhaps get you better insight from your view, but those information is as subjective as whatever you can conclude from them. If balance sheet is so out-of-date, why should it still exist?

I may disagree with Snoopy but I respect his method/opinion and definitely his right to express without being attacked (or asked for a name change in this instance to be exact).

percy

Quote Originally Posted by futurist View Post
    Why attacking Snoopy? Isn't a diversity of opinion a good thing for everyone, especially when they are backed by a recognisable approach in deriving them rather than guts feeling or fortune telling? Yes visiting and speaking with the company perhaps get you better insight from your view, but those information is as subjective as whatever you can conclude from them. If balance sheet is so out-of-date, why should it still exist?

I may disagree with Snoopy but I respect his method/opinion and definitely his right to express without being attacked (or asked for a name change in this instance to be exact).
    His record on this thread has been 100% wrong.Most of my replys have been to correct him.Read the whole thread and make up your own mind.

percy

Can I be Christopher Robin, the one to cheer everyone up then?

Anyone else buying more today around the 70-71 mark?
    Yes the wife got 20,000 at 71cents this morning.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by futurist View Post

A fair call.. Do not think there was any malice intended though.. Just sparring..

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Actually, here are some other pearlers from Snoopy about Heartland over the last nine months. They represent ongoing negativity, a desire to bury oneself in the balance sheet, and not actually visit or speak to the company, ignoring real world developments and instead making assumptions based on historical information that was outdated. Snoopy should change his name to Eeyore, the continually depressed donkey of Winnie the Pooh fame.
    I haven't seen a post like that since the days of Phraedus. All you need to do now is reference these comments on the chart...

Snoopy, for what its worth, I value your opinion and respect the detailed analysis you throw yourself into and make available to us all on here (likewise with Sparky's valuable contributions). The diversity of opinion on this site is what makes it so great.

However, I am a very happy holder of HNZ over the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    A fair call.. Do not think there was any malice intended though.. Just sparring..
    All good stuff.

Snoopy can take it, trust us!