sharetrader
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    That is part of the problem. I have over paid for them with an average price of $1.92 (includes bonus issue and Div reinvestment)

So I am now down 8.7%. To break even I have to achieve a 9.5% increase on current price. If it gets to $1.70 I need to make 13% gain to break even. I dont see HBL having those legs beyond that level in medium term.
    PM me when they hit $1.70 mate and Iīll happėly relieve you of them :-)

Back on topic .....Heartland year end not that far away

Doubt whether we’ll get to hear much before August as $68.4m profit is in the bad as they say

Come July/August the share price will get back into the $2.xx when it’s obvious F19 will be close to $75m profit

No worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by STMOD View Post
    Keep Calm & Ban Everyone
    Thank you.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Back on topic .....Heartland year end not that far away

Doubt whether we’ll get to hear much before August as $68.4m profit is in the bad as they say

Come July/August the share price will get back into the $2.xx when it’s obvious F19 will be close to $75m profit

No worries
    Yes it will be a solid result,with a good outlook.
    F19 will not be affected by the new system's issues, which took up everyone's time to work through,and the impairments it caused, should not be on going.
    The share price still seems to be reacting to The Australian Government's Royal Commission.Even The Reserve Bank of NZ is getting in on the act.!
    But in the end, eps growth leads to higher dividends,which in turn leads to a higher share price .

Dilettante

Keep Calm & Ban Everyone
    Fair enough to warn people but I donīt see any reason to delete posts that are a little robust. It should be fine for people to have differing views and share them as long as they donīt involve personal abuse of other posters.

Keep Calm & Ban Everyone
    ??????????????????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Fair enough to warn people but I donīt see any reason to delete posts that are a little robust. It should be fine for people to have differing views and share them as long as they donīt involve personal abuse of other posters.
    A storm must have passed through since I last looked on here.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Yes it will be a solid result,with a good outlook.
    F19 will not be affected by the new system's issues, which took up everyone's time to work through,and the impairments it caused, should not be on going.
    The share price still seems to be reacting to The Australian Government's Royal Commission.Even The Reserve Bank of NZ is getting in on the act.!
    But in the end, eps growth leads to higher dividends,which in turn leads to a higher share price .
    Yes Heartland a core stock for me.Holding happily & tight here. Good reaffirmation there percy.
    Financial institutions and some aus banks are really under the pump and worth looking at imo, they will recover as banks do.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    A storm must have passed through since I last looked on here.
    Haha. It did indeed and the funny thing is that you unintentionally started it, but missed it :-)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Haha. It did indeed and the funny thing is that you unintentionally started it, but missed it :-)
    Seems even a good sense of humour can turn things astray these days. Disc-Holding
    Last edited by couta1; 12-06-2018 at 09:49 AM.