sharetrader
Page 11 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    Balance, you must be very frustration of sp has fallen below SPP issue price, i reckon will hit to high 40c, i am quite happy bailed all my PGC holdings at 33c before share distribution
    Frustrated? Like I was when DIL hit 13 cents?

You still need to learn to read properly - especially company announcements.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Frustrated? Like I was when DIL hit 13 cents?

You still need to learn to read properly - especially company announcements.
    Still no manners Balance. RNS.?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Still no manners Balance. RNS.?
    You are starting to be like master911 - cannot read.

Win a few, lose a few - did the sums for you before of how you need to pick 5 to 10 baggers so will not insult others by repeating the exercise.

Happy to do it just for you though - just send me your email address, ok? I am very good like that.
    Last edited by Balance; 16-09-2011 at 04:14 PM.

percy

Win a few, lose a few - did the sums for you before of how you need to pick 5 to 10 baggers so will not insult others by repeating the exercise.

Happy to do it just for you though - just send me your email address, ok? I am very good like that.
    Only ever seen you pick two shares.you can't seen to able to pick five for NZ sharetrader competition.

Advanced Member

five to ten baggers ????

They have to be in the penny dreadful section..

They have way more duds than winners..

lol, you are starting to be desperate, loser

First you cannot read SSH notices and accuse the directors of not showing confidence.

Corrected, you then accuse them of not investing more - when they are only entitled like everyone else to $15,000.

If they invested more, you will accuse them of being given preferential treatment.

Just learn how to read before you write so you make some sense to yourself.

they can only buy up to $15000 shares from SPP, but can acquire more "cheap" shares or even lower than SPP price from market to show their confident in company.
    Last edited by Master98; 16-09-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    they can only buy up to $15000 shares from SPP, but can acquire more "cheap" shares or even lower than SPP price from market to show their confident in company.
    Senior management and directors in most if not all NZX listed company's, have a period of restricted trade. So whilst management think, believe and want to buy cheap shares as a sign of confidence, they can't during this period, otherwise it would be borderline inside trading. I dare say this is the case with HNZ, given their results were announced not too long ago.

WTF ... shareorice close to having a 4 in front of it .. whats up as whatsup kept asking

Soemthign not right eh

percy

Last week a friend went to a Heartland depositers' briefing.They are to conduct a number of these around the country.My friend was most impressed with the presentation.Thought Greenslade was on top of the game.Had a lot of senior management there.A very positive meeting.