sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    " just the socks to go and that's it "

What then ??. Off to the showers ...
    I'm about to google "how to sell body parts"

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm about to google "how to sell body parts"
    HGH could = Human Growth Hormone , for those wanting to incorporate those body parts.

at least if there are market gyrations during the next few days HBL holders wont have minute by minute updates on price.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post

very interesting timing for this to come out!

What happened to other posts in this thread this morning ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    What happened to other posts in this thread this morning ?
    are you thinking of the UDC thread perhaps?
    I reposted macduffy's post into this thread from the UDC thread

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    are you thinking of the UDC thread perhaps?
    I reposted macduffy's post into this thread from the UDC thread
    Thanks, silly old dog I am sometimes lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Holy fvck. Just got the fright of my life.

ANZ's Direct Broking site went down. When I turned it back on my account is in Red territory. Missing mega bucks. Sh1te!!.

Took a breath and then realise HBL had disappeared. only to be replaced by HGH with no market value attributed to HGH.

Phew (i'm presuming it wil update in the morning - though I cant see why last sale prices hasnt been brought through)

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Holy fvck. Just got the fright of my life.

ANZ's Direct Broking site went down. When I turned it back on my account is in Red territory. Missing mega bucks. Sh1te!!.

Took a breath and then realise HBL had disappeared. only to be replaced by HGH with no market value attributed to HGH.

Phew (i'm presuming it wil update in the morning - though I cant see why last sale prices hasnt been brought through)
    Relax...just like your mum told you when you were little, everything will be alright in the morning
    HGH to open at $1.60+ tomorrow morning now that the risk of an oversized UDC acquisition and all that would have involved, is no longer a concern.
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-10-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Relax...just like your mum told you when you were little, everything will be alright in the morning
    HGH to open at $1.60+ tomorrow morning now that the risk of an oversized UDC acquisition and all that would have involved, is no longer a concern.
    No thanks, I should be good. just checked my Heart Rate Monitor. It spiked at 280 BPM (wee exaggeration!) but now back down to 47 BPM

$1.60 + might be right. The advantage with being off market for a few days then missed the tail end of the slaughter, market has had a breather and starting to grow again, Should be a good notch above last close of $1.54

(just as well I do my accounts on COB on the 1st of the month. Doing them tonight would be ugly)
    Last edited by minimoke; 31-10-2018 at 05:11 PM.

That's good mate as I'm running low on them anyway after such a brutal month. I will rather "conveniently" skip doing an end of month portfolio revaluation this month and get back to pleasant walks in the sun. Sometimes creative accounting is useful isn't it