sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Yup, will be very interesting to see if that holds up today. SP has climbed fairly rapidly from 1.31 on the 15/02 to 1.44 at yesterday's close.
    I think it was heavily oversold at $1.31 mate. Those cunning enough to buy in the low 130's should be very content with their investment skills.
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-03-2019 at 11:27 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I think it was heavily oversold at $1.31 mate. Those cunning enough to buy in the low 130's should be very content with their investment skills.
    I unfortunately wasn't quite that clever, but got some in the mid 130's
    Last edited by oldtech; 01-03-2019 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Corrected range

Yup, will be very interesting to see if that holds up today. SP has climbed fairly rapidly from 1.31 on the 15/02 to 1.44 at yesterday's close.
    Told you not to worry mate

Still climbing rapidly eh

Over 150 next week ..and remember it’s been over 2 bucks before
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Chris Lee did a note on Heartlands result. He accidentally Jeff it up on the homepage but obviously for clients as it’s gone https://www.chrislee.co.nz/taking-stock

They love Heartland and only adverse comment was they keeping a close eye on doubtful debt as economy slows ....and like Beagle they seemed a bit concerned about the quality of lending through Harmoney
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Told you not to worry mate

Still climbing rapidly eh

Over 150 next week ..and remember it’s been over 2 bucks before
    No worries from me winner, it's heading in the right direction.

Yup, I well remember the giddy days of $2 plus ... I'm sure Beagle will be along shortly to remind us what price he sold at.

percy

Yup, I well remember the giddy days of $2 plus ... I'm sure Beagle will be along shortly to remind us what price he sold at.
    Nothing on this page.............so far...!..............lol.

Membaa

And what he bought back in at .. lol. Mark the post# so he only has to reply with #0000 and we'll all know what he means and have a laugh, like the one about the old boys whose jokes they all knew so well they numbered them, one would say #6 and they'd all laugh, another would say #52 and they would all laugh, and so on and so forth.

$2.14 high and $1.31 ... for the record. Quite an achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    And what he bought back in at .. lol. Mark the post# so he only has to reply with #0000 and we'll all know what he means and have a laugh, like the one about the old boys whose jokes they all knew so well they numbered them, one would say #6 and they'd all laugh, another would say #52 and they would all laugh, and so on and so forth.

$2.14 high and $1.31 ... for the record. Quite an achievement.
    I hasten to add, my comments were made in all respect for Beagle's uncanny ability to pick (should that be "sniff out"?) the SP highs and lows so brilliantly. Love your work Beagle!

IMO

For gods sake dont stroke the animal or its ego its oversize and overweight( no meaty treats)already. And remember traders depend on naive investors for liquidity.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    For gods sake dont stroke the animal or its ego its oversize and overweight( no meaty treats)already. And remember traders depend on naive investors for liquidity.
    No.....punters should also check post 3140 on the THL thread and 7112 on the Summerset thread. But yes...outstanding on HGH for sure.