sharetrader
    Herbacious

If it's records of your own transactions you're after, you might find that you can get what you want from the Link registry website.

Just for the record: HGH did break throught the EMA100 (at $1.47), but is still below the EMA200 (at $1.57); From a TA perspective - not everybody likes to buy below the MA200 (and thre are as well good reasons) - but obviously, higher risk, higher potential gain.

I bought yesterday another parcel in the high 1.40'ies after chasing the SP already for some days (hoping in vain for a dip );
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Global dairy prices up strongly overnight

Heartland share price following the recent uptrend (bit of a lag) so looking good for for the next month or two

Share price now 150 ....be 160 sooner than later ....and about 180 before next profit announcement
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Global dairy prices up strongly overnight

Heartland share price following the recent uptrend (bit of a lag) so looking good for for the next month or two

Share price now 150 ....be 160 sooner than later ....and about 180 before next profit announcement
    Might take a bit longer to get to the $2.50 you and Percy think its worth, sorry mate couldn't resist
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Might take a bit longer to get to the $2.50 you and Percy think its worth, sorry mate couldn't resist
    That was for a solid Heartland Bank ...this restructure into Heartland Group has made the new group more ’risky’ so I’ve had to discount the $2.50 and lowered expectations

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That was for a solid Heartland Bank ...this restructure into Heartland Group has made the new group more ’risky’ so I’ve had to discount the $2.50 and lowered expectations
    Just winding you up mate
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by greater fool View Post
    Might need a capital raise soon if this is the future in Aussie.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/pol...05-p511uh.html
    I was expecting them to announce it in the interim report just released but to the contrary, they firmly indicated they have alternative offshore funding available to fund the massive REL growth

Quote Originally Posted by greater fool View Post
    Might need a capital raise soon if this is the future in Aussie.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/pol...05-p511uh.html
    Contains some very interesting data on the amount of capital ones needs at retirement and dispels some myths perpetrated by self interested companies peddling retirement investment schemes. Yes I think this is a tremendous modest risk growth area for HGH.

I hope the Minister of Finance and the Treasury are keeping a close eye on this. I own a little bit of Heartland, ANZ and WBC. Some may do worse out of this than others but all NZers will suffer unnecessarily. Why do we make it so hard on ourselves in this country?

"The Reserve Bank's proposals to double minimum bank equity levels will cost New Zealand's economy $1.5-to-$2 billion a year without making banks much safer, according to former long-serving central bank official Ian Harrison."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12209846

Last edited by Bobdn; 06-03-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    I hope the Minister of Finance and the Treasury are keeping a close eye on this. I own a little bit of Heartland, ANZ and WBC. Some may do worse out of this than others but all NZers will suffer unnecessarily. Why do we make it so hard on ourselves in this country?

"The Reserve Bank's proposals to double minimum bank equity levels will cost New Zealand's economy $1.5-to-$2 billion a year without making banks much safer, according to former long-serving central bank official Ian Harrison."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12209846

The full story bob ....a good read if hterested in such things

http://www.tailrisk.co.nz/documents/...alIsEnough.pdf