sharetrader

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...768/297717.pdf

Ability to accept oversubscriptions at HGH's discretion, apparently without limit ?
    Borrowing long term at ~3.5% is great for shareholders and should do wonders for their net interest margin.
    Who knew the existing bonds were trading in the secondary market at just 3.04% ! People must think HGH is safe as houses. 9% gross yield on the shares + growth is the share price and growth in future dividends is a real free lunch...better keep this quiet and BUY some more
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Already slightly more than 10% of my portfolio, the biggest %, so I am being stoic in not buying more. Sometimes it’s hard, especially when I have cash burning a hole in my investment pocket. Should transfer it back to Heartland I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Already slightly more than 10% of my portfolio, the biggest %, so I am being stoic in not buying more. Sometimes it’s hard, especially when I have cash burning a hole in my investment pocket. Should transfer it back to Heartland I guess.
    you can always buy SUM-thing else
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Understand mate. HGH has risen to 17.5% of my portfolio and I have a large lump of cash sitting in a Heartland Call account at 2.5%. I'm not happy with that rate but I am just being a bit cautious about investing too much more anywhere at this time with the overall market being a bit "toppy".

My large BLT holding has risen 33% this morning - that helped reduce my HGH portfolio percentage - though I suspect BLT will slip back a bit by the end of the day.

I would surmise the continued upward movement of the HGH share price through the recent ex divy and divy payment stages is a sign of good things to come. It hardly blinked.

Continued closes at higher highs and recent large investment by Director all pointing in the right direction.

Also the banking royal commission continues to drift into the rear view mirror.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe we continue to be well positioned.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Fred_Rubble View Post
    I would surmise the continued upward movement of the HGH share price through the recent ex divy and divy payment stages is a sign of good things to come. It hardly blinked.

Continued closes at higher highs and recent large investment by Director all pointing in the right direction.

Also the banking royal commission continues to drift into the rear view mirror.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe we continue to be well positioned.
    Technically, i.e. chartwise, HGH broke up out of a recent resistance today, it's looking good, still well beneath the standard SP topping indicators. Plenty of people here are 'well positioned', maybe not quite as nimble who knows, but it's all relative if you look at % instead of $. Happy to have a nice divi in my bank account just a day or so ago and see the SP brush it off and move upwards.

I'll be the amongst the first out when the sh1t hits the fan but there's no sign of that anytime soon. Patience, observance, perseverance, and action when it's needed. Equally happy if that doesn't happen and this continues up to previous highs. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred_Rubble View Post

Some of us still carrying quite large paper losses so still some way to go to break even and start to get excited again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Some of us still carrying quite large paper losses so still some way to go to break even and start to get excited again.
    well not me...I am in black...anyone here are in paper loss? I thought most of them had sold out prior the result......cut loss!

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    well not me...I am in black...anyone here are in paper loss? I thought most of them had sold out prior the result......cut loss!
    Seems there are some/several/many still in the red

Not surprising see shareprice is still 25% off it’s highs and 10% lower than a year ago

Not everybody is as lucky (sorry smart) as you (and me)

Minimoke a good guy and will will be OK eventually
    Last edited by winner69; 03-04-2019 at 05:39 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Seems there are some/several/many still in the red

Not surprising see shareprice is still 25% off it’s highs and 10% lower than a year ago

Not everybody is as lucky (sorry smart) as you (and me)

Minimoke a good guy and will will be OK eventually
    come winner..u r smarter than me I m just a little fish that in love, trust the company so much as Percy does

I bought more when everyone shouted capital raise...which was a great call.....