sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now..its not good for my blood pressure anyway lol
    You need to get out wide mate. I prescribe a day on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I would agree with your second statement, but am not so sure about your first ;
    Yes I agree that does need to be rephrased.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    You need to get out wide mate. I prescribe a day on the water.
    Just one day ? Skim read HLG's annual report released today. It was like a breath of fresh air and feeling much better now.
    HGH gets noticeably worse every year so next year's one is going straight in the bin after I have skim read the financial results.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Save the environment,read it online.

Banned

Just one day ? Skim read HLG's annual report released today. It was like a breath of fresh air and feeling much better now.
    HGH gets noticeably worse every year so next year's one is going straight in the bin after I have skim read the financial results.
    Yeah well the one report is as PC as it comes and the other one is shall we say sticking with the basics. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Save the environment,read it online.
    Good idea as all I want to read is the financial results.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

In an annual report (to shareholders I might add) of over 40 pages you know the culture is very strange when the financial review is confined to just 2 pages right down the back of the report like its some inconsequential matter. I think there's some overpaid executives with not enough to do other than to ram all things PC down everyone's throat. Its refreshing to read other annual reports and realise that other companies have a VASTLY more balanced, rational and objective view towards what it means to be inclusive.
    Heartland are one amongst several companies who split their annual reporting into 2 parts these days.

The Financials come in a 82 page package for Snoopy to misinterpret

and

the Review covers 48 page and is especially designed to give the likes of Beagle something to whinge about.
    om mani peme hum

Dog's bark, its in their nature

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Heartland are one amongst several companies who split their annual reporting into 2 parts these days.

The Financials come in a 82 page package for Snoopy to misinterpret

and

the Review covers 48 page and is especially designed to give the likes of Beagle something to whinge about.
    Hey not fair or balanced Snow Leopard! I can assure you I am equally adept at misinterpreting the 'Annual Review' as well :-P

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

percy

Agreed.................................lol.