sharetrader
Page 137 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 37871271331341351361371381391401411471872376371137 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 17397
    Dilettante

Percy I would just like to acknowledge you as one of the "other posters" I refer to in my post 1243 on the RYM thread. So after a good night of celebration with my daughters, we say thank you
    Last edited by iceman; 07-05-2013 at 10:54 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Percy I would just like to acknowledge you as one of the "other posters" I refer to in my post 1243 on the RYM thread. So after a good night of celebration with my daughters, we say thank you
    Thank you Iceman.
    I really enjoyed ready your post on Ryman thread.Like you I have learnt so much from Sauce and Sparky The Clown.I have also learnt from your excellent posts.
    I think the advice Sparky gave you about the bach is good,and his concern about the values of shares at present,means we all should be very careful what if anything we buy.
    So keeping a good amount of cash seems the prudent thing to do.
    Last edited by percy; 08-05-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Our friend(s) is(are) back dropping shares at the end of the day ...

Bollinger Bands are narrowing again and the next move is likely to be up ...

What say the TA'er? ... Top time?
    Yes, the price is firming again and good to see someones buying..............another increase maybe ahead of Macquarie/Heartland do Percy was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Well, I am, and more so Percy....

:-)

I think this is a fine company. It would be very pleasing to see others appreciate it so.
    Not quite a fine company yet,needs a steady trackrecord-and consistant runs on the board, but seems to be heading in the right direction.
    RYM is a fine company.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Not quite a fine company yet,needs a steady trackrecord-and consistant runs on the board, but seems to be heading in the right direction.
    RYM is a fine company.
    You have said a mouth full Kizame..

The price will advance in my opinion after the next financial report comes out.. Giving companies like Morningstar something to report on...

Disc... Well positioned .. As Percy would say..

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    You have said a mouth full Kizame..

The price will advance in my opinion after the next financial report comes out.. Giving companies like Morningstar something to report on...

Disc... Well positioned .. As Percy would say..
    Yes am also well positioned and very happy with my investment,bought half my holding at 57c the other half was from PGC.Am hoping for a slow steady performance from here on in.But am not fanatical about this Co. as some others are.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Well, I am, and more so Percy....

:-)

I think this is a fine company. It would be very pleasing to see others appreciate it so.
    Well Sparky we have had a movement.!!!! Moved from "well positioned" to "poised".
    Thank you Macquaries Christchurch for putting on the Heartland presentation.
    The presentation was given by Craig Stephen HNZ's CFO.Jeff Greenslade did not attend because of a family bereavement.
    Heartland are finding their niche in New Zealand productive sector,small businesses,rural sector and households.Staying away from mortgage wars,yet working in with other banks.ie a bank finds they have too much exposure to a rural customer HNZ will take over the livestock loan,working with Kiwi bank on mortgages .
    Will open more branches,Timaru,Invercargil,Central Christchurch and looking for a stronger presence in Auckland.Sorry Mouse not Sydenham at this stage.
    As Sparky has pointed out they are looking at growing more profitable lending,rather than growing their lending book.More than enough Capital.In fact too much capital,so I take it we may see a share buy back or a capital return.I enjoyed the presentation.Questions I had were answered in the presentation.
    The non-core property; We can expect an announcement by the end of the month.A sale offcourse would free up capital.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    .But am not fanatical about this Co. as some others are.
    Do not think there are to many fanatics on HNZ if any kizame..

Fanatics appear to not last long.. What ever happened to lazylarry ??

I really do hope that he proves us all wrong in the end ..

Most if not all on here have one goal, and are willing to suffer the slings and arrows of ridicule to attain that gaol..

Giving their good reasons and taking others good reasoning..

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well Sparky we have had a movement.!!!! Moved from "well positioned" to "poised".
    Thank you Macquaries Christchurch for putting on the Heartland presentation.
    The presentation was given by Craig Stephen HNZ's CFO.Jeff Greenslade did not attend because of a family bereavement.
    Heartland are finding their niche in New Zealand productive sector,small businesses,rural sector and households.Staying away from mortgage wars,yet working in with other banks.ie a bank finds they have too much exposure to a rural customer HNZ will take over the livestock loan,working with Kiwi bank on mortgages .
    Will open more branches,Timaru,Invercargil,Central Christchurch and looking for a stronger presence in Auckland.Sorry Mouse not Sydenham at this stage.
    As Sparky has pointed out they are looking at growing more profitable lending,rather than growing their lending book.More than enough Capital.In fact too much capital,so I take it we may see a share buy back or a capital return.I enjoyed the presentation.Questions I had were answered in the presentation.
    The non-core property; We can expect an announcement by the end of the month.A sale offcourse would free up capital.
    A great report Percy. Thanks very much, I really appreciate you shareing this with us.

Cheers
    SCOTTY

Advanced Member

With SCOTTY's .. Response to Percy.. An " almost " Fanatic ( with good reason ) on HNZ.. I rest my case m'Lord..