sharetrader

Not sure many banks would be willing to go to 500k. I had 200k with anz no questions asked but kiwibank would only give me 20% of total lending.

Having the flexi made it very convenient to move money around without having to tell/ask the bank. Very useful through the planning and consent phase of my subdivision.

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Revolving credit facility is pretty valuable to a property investor. If you have it sitting @ 0 , with a $ 500 K limit gives you quite a bit of flexibility.....
    As per above $100k limit?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    As per above $100k limit?
    No, If you have the assets and the serviceability , no problems.

Guru

Default No annual tax certificates?

Heartland are not providing the annual interest earned statements this year.

I rang them up to ask when they were being provided and the service agent’s response was that they were neither providing an annual certificate through online banking nor mailing a hard copy. The reason was that the information is provided through My IRD.

However Heartland Term and cash PIE earnings have not been provided through MyIRD and Heartland are not providing an annual PIE income statement. Taxpayers need to declare it as income if their PIR rate was too low for the year. My Big Australian Bank has provided both pie and income tax certificates. So, that is not good enough Heartland!
    Last edited by Bjauck; 22-04-2021 at 04:23 PM.

I found what was on My IRD did not line up with the individual statements I have from Heartland over the course of the year. Some other companies are not providing a year end statement either.
    It's a pain, as the system still isn't working properly in the odd case and it would be great if I only had to upload one statement to IRD, rather than several to show them the correct figures.
    This has happened for several years now. But it is getting better. In my case only a few need correcting, rather than quite a few last year and heaps the year before.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimy View Post
    I found what was on My IRD did not line up with the individual statements I have from Heartland over the course of the year. Some other companies are not providing a year end statement either.
    It's a pain, as the system still isn't working properly in the odd case and it would be great if I only had to upload one statement to IRD, rather than several to show them the correct figures.
    This has happened for several years now. But it is getting better. In my case only a few need correcting, rather than quite a few last year and heaps the year before.
    I did my tax return last Saturday and the funds were in my account on Tuesday night, the exact amount that I had claimed. The only information I had to enter in to My IRD was my Aust. dividends, my 3 banks returns tallied to the same as the IRD figures (gross) that I recorded monthly on a spreadsheet. As for my dividends there was a difference of 10cents in the gross figure ($20400). I didn't bother to try and reconcile it. Very happy with the IRD, and now so easy and straight forward now as compared to previous years.

Heartland mentioned as a lender to this outfit that’s gone bust

Probably only peanuts and it’s secured so no worries

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/l...y-receivership
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

2019 full year profit $73.6m
    2020 full year profit $72m..covid
    2121 estimated full year profit $83 to $85m n yet SP still under $2

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Heartland mentioned as a lender to this outfit that’s gone bust

Probably only peanuts and it’s secured so no worries

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/l...y-receivership
    Probably secured but could be a very significant amount $m of borrowings
    Built up a significant dairy holdings since arriving in NZ in 1990's
    That would not come cheap particularly automation then Bovis hit
    Last edited by kiora; 24-04-2021 at 03:13 AM.

This business has been in trouble for ages and it is common knowledge. One would expect an appropriate write down is already in the bad loans part of the balance sheet.