sharetrader

Forbar's 12 month price target issued in October 2020 was $1.35 based on eps of just 10.5 cps.
    My price target issued in October 2020 was $1.81 based on eps of 14.4 cps. I can post quotes if anyone wants me too.
    Forbar's track record speaks for itself. I backed the truck up at $1.35 in November to celebrate my birthday and figured HGH was the gift you give yourself. Best present I ever bought myself.

I remain comfortable with my $2.30 price target 1 year hence from here with the caveat of the risks mentioned yesterday.
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-05-2021 at 01:21 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Gordon Growth Model?

This something out of one of the Wall Street movies?
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Gordon Growth Model?

This something out of one of the Wall Street movies?
    genuinely seems legit...

(not being sarcastic)
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Forbar's 12 month price target issued in October 2020 was $1.35 based on eps of just 10.5 cps.
    My price target issued in October 2020 was $1.81 based on eps of 14.4 cps. I can post quotes if anyone wants me too.
    Forbar's track record speaks for itself. I backed the truck up at $1.35 in November to celebrate my birthday and figured HGH was the gift you give yourself. Best present I ever bought myself.

I remain comfortable with my $2.30 price target 1 year hence from here with the caveat of the risks mentioned yesterday.
    Wow Forsyth Barr have been so completely humiliated with their previous targets, that even when they raise it dramatically they are still negative on the stock. I feel sorry for any investors following their recommendation today (I dont why anyone would considering how off they were previously.)

I also think the Home loan business is dramatically underestimated.

So incredibly silly seeing the stock price LOWER than it was before yesterdays profit upgrade.
    Last edited by LaserEyeKiwi; 11-05-2021 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Wow Forsyth Barr have been so completely humiliated with their previous targets, that even when they raise it dramatically they are still negative on the stock. I feel sorry for any investors following their recommendation today (I dont why anyone would considering how off they were previously.)

So incredibly silly seeing the stock price LOWER than it was before yesterdays profit upgrade.
    .......shareprice heading down to Forbars target
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post

And yet Forbar are doing the best of the brokers in this years sharesight competition...life's full of ironies isn't it !!
    Perhaps like in any brokerage house, the caliber of various analysts therein is somewhat variable
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

HGH priced about right. Bit of a boring but solid hold at the moment. Most had a good ride from $1.10's - $1.20's to $1.80's (some would have even got in lower). I personally got off the train a few months back at $1.84. Better trains to ride

Is it just me or have others noticed a push in advertising for their home loan product? Like just now, prime time, one news.

It's getting around, I've noticed it and the only mainstream media I would see during the day will be the 30 min news at 12. Other than that they must be pushing online advertising alot too, think I've seen a fair amount on FB and may have had some on YT.

New Home lone rates. Going after the big boys. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/372087