sharetrader
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    DRP price $2.27125669

Wasn’t it really $2.271256698734

Jeff, if you going to be exact do it properly
    I thought the share registry set the price.?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I thought the share registry set the price.?

Probably do but with Jeff’s instructions
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

DRP price $2.27125669

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Real investors (not boring guru brokers) are saying that banks that do a good job in prioritizing high-demand products and services and profitable customer segments will see the market rerating them in the next few years

Heartland fit the bill

Guru

DRP price $2.27125669

A bonus 0.000008734 of a cent per share for those in the DRIP. Does that equate to one cappuccino for the total dividend payment? I would regret opting out were it not for the SP closing at $2.24 on Friday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    A bonus 0.000008734 of a cent per share for those in the DRIP. Does that equate to one cappuccino for the total dividend payment? I would regret opting out were it not for the SP closing at $2.24 on Friday!!
    At $2.28 a few minutes ago I'm feeling really good about all shares previously accumulated through the DRIP I'm fully subscribed too especially the ones issued at ~ $1.25 this time last year
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    At $2.28 a few minutes ago I'm feeling really good about all shares previously accumulated through the DRIP I'm fully subscribed too especially the ones issued at ~ $1.25 this time last year
    Lockdown boredom?

Update your infamous peer comparisons could be a brain refresher

Lockdown boredom?

Update your infamous peer comparisons could be a brain refresher
    Good idea....something to do after lunch and then you can come back with your usual comparison with NTA premiums. I can't recall ever being this bored in my life before for such a long period of time and I have never been so happy to have such a large home for plenty of social distancing from Mrs Beagle. This says it all lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d1_mBBmOZg
    33 cases today...Covid prison sentence for at least another 2 weeks in Auckland...you read it here first and there's no need to listen into Saint Cindy's endless ramblings from her throne this afternoon.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-09-2021 at 01:36 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Good idea....something to do after lunch and then you can come back with your usual comparison with NTA premiums. I can't recall ever being this bored in my life before for such a long period of time and I have never been so happy to have such a large home for plenty of social distancing from Mrs Beagle. This says it all lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d1_mBBmOZg
    33 cases today...Covid prison sentence for at least another 2 weeks in Auckland...you read it here first and there's no need to listen into Saint Cindy's endless ramblings from her throne this afternoon.
    My heart sank when I listened to the numbers. Cabin fever is starting to set in but at least I heard my first shining cuckoo* of the season, so Summer is coming! Or maybe I have gone cuckoo!

However I may regret not to have participated in the DRIP, although it is still one of my top 3 (out of 15 holdings.)

*pīpīwharauroa
    Last edited by Bjauck; 13-09-2021 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Te reo

Beagle - here's the price to NTA numbers of HGH and its peers

All the banks have been 're-rated' upwards since January

Ignoring CBA as they are so special Heartland has the highest Price to NTA of all their peers - by quite a margin as well

Being a fintech helps eh

Ticker Jan 21 Aug 21
    CBA 2.31 2.51
    HGH 1.73 1.95
    NAB 1.40 1.61
    WBC 1.35 1.54
    ANZ 1.21 1.34
    BOQ 1.12 1.21
    BEN 1.22 0.98
    Last edited by winner69; 13-09-2021 at 03:54 PM.