sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    My heart sank when I listened to the numbers. Cabin fever is starting to set in but at least I heard my first shining cuckoo* of the season, so Summer is coming! Or maybe I have gone cuckoo!

However I may regret not to have participated in the DRIP, although it is still one of my top 3 (out of 15 holdings.)

*pīpīwharauroa
    "Thanks" for that, as if we don't have enough challenges to deal with in Auckland...you reminded me that this week we get to enjoy even more extensive amounts of Te Reo being forcefully rammed down out throats. I'm so "thrilled"

Winner mate...I was going to do a PE comparison but I've slid even further into a malaise of discontent. I can't be bothered.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

What a nice sight/amount Divvie money on the bank!!!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    What a nice sight/amount Divvie money on the bank!!!
    +1 to that

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    At $2.28 a few minutes ago I'm feeling really good about all shares previously accumulated through the DRIP I'm fully subscribed too especially the ones issued at ~ $1.25 this time last year
    $2.32 today. Each time I don’t subscribe to the Drip it bounces up afterwards!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    $2.32 today. Each time I don’t subscribe to the Drip it bounces up afterwards!
    Closed the day on market at $2.35 probably boosted a bit by the very strong GDP number that came out today confirming the economy was running very strong. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...E4W5PW3EQAR5E/

Jarden have a target price of $2.46 which seems about right to me although it wouldn't surprise me to see this up around $2.70 in due course.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

about to have another go at breaking through that resistance.
    3rd time lucky! ?
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Financials generally do very well in a rising interest rate environment and that's certainly what's coming.

Big trades @ $2.37 after the close

Quote Originally Posted by daveypnz View Post
    I am happy for that. Put an order in earlier today @ 2.33 and thought I had missed out but, there you go, just got a bought notice. After the close as well. Don't know how that works.
    Disc. very long term holder.
    Soolaimon

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by daveypnz View Post
    Is that an all time high ?
    Disc : More than 8.5% of portfolio. (Loving it )