sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Good stuff. 13% yield on investment is gold!
    That lovely divvie just landed in the bank account - and the SP up 5c to 215 atm. All is good.

Investments

Whats the buzz on HGH ...almost 6% up on low volumes as no sellers ...

Great company, good results. Why would you sell?

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Whats the buzz on HGH ...almost 6% up on low volumes as no sellers ...
    Didnt you hear? All the worries of the markets are over and there is now a mad rush back into equities.
    Those poor sods that went into cash are tripping over themselves trying to buy back in before inflation taxes them

HGH will be at $2.60 by the end of the year

Quote Originally Posted by newbieinvestor View Post
    Hmmm...not sure if it will got down to $1.94... seems to have gone back to $2.10+....
    Agreed. $1.94 was always a pipe dream. Bought all I could get on the open this morning at $2.18. 8.9% gross yield for FY23 at that price assuming 14 cps fully imputed dividends = 19.44 cps gross plus this will grow nicely in the years ahead.

US financials up nicely overnight....can't think of a better investment on the NZX at present. Low risk reverse mortgage lending will grow very strongly in the years ahead.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Didnt you hear? All the worries of the markets are over and there is now a mad rush back into equities.
    Those poor sods that went into cash are tripping over themselves trying to buy back in before inflation taxes them

HGH will be at $2.60 by the end of the year
    Like your positivity ...But why only mad rush for HGH ...I know it was trading below its intrinsic value at present ...Now its almost fairly priced in just one day ...I agree with all here ...its a stock to hold super long term ...if they keep doing what they have been doing then all good for it ahead ....long path of growth and dividends ...best inflation hedge

percy

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Like your positivity ...But why only mad rush for HGH ...I know it was trading below its intrinsic value at present ...Now its almost fairly priced in just one day ...I agree with all here ...its a stock to hold super long term ...if they keep doing what they have been doing then all good for it ahead ....long path of growth and dividends ...best inflation hedge
    Bit like a Briscoes one day sale.?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Agreed. $1.94 was always a pipe dream. Bought all I could get on the open this morning at $2.18. 8.9% gross yield for FY23 at that price assuming 14 cps fully imputed dividends = 19.44 cps gross plus this will grow nicely in the years ahead.

US financials up nicely overnight....can't think of a better investment on the NZX at present. Low risk reverse mortgage lending will grow very strongly in the years ahead.
    Great buying.

percy

I went through an application again recently and they ask for current online banking log in details.

Not in a million years!