sharetrader

The old farm gate milk price and Heartland 'exposure' to it saga ..... who could forget the angst it caused .... very emotional it was, esp to the Heartland believers and Jeff's disciples. Cant say bad things about Heartland was the lesson.

Have to say it did have ome impact on HGH share price

The HGH share price had seen a steady increase to the 120/130 up to early 2015. Farm gate milk price over $8

Farm gate milk price dropped to $4.40 in 2015 and $3.90 in 2016 seasons

Heartlands profit still kept going up .... but it's share price was still $1.30 odd in mid 2016

Farmgate mil prices started going up mid 2016 and payout was $6.12 for rthe 16/17 season (Fonterra) ,,,,, and the Heartland share price went from about $1.20 to $1.90

Spooky eh ..... low farmgate milk prices and subdued Heartland share price (with increasing profits) and then over next year booming farmgate prices and Heartland share price

Could sat the low farmgate milk prices didn't impact Heartlands profit but the sentiment around the milk prices did impact the share price

Heartland investors should still follow Global Dairy Trade prices which to some extent drives farmgate milk prices .... and seems to in a weird sort of way give an idea as to what way the Heartland share price will hed
    Last edited by winner69; 13-06-2022 at 09:24 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Jeez HGH share price back into the 180’s

Guru

"180’s"

Nice ....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez HGH share price back into the 180’s
    Back to where it was late May last year.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Back to where it was late May last year.....
    Down 30% from recent high of 259

Suppose we can only dream of it recovering to 259 ..... but a dream worth pursuing I reckon ..... that would be a 40% gain from here

lol like most of these types of stocks they dont do well in a recession
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    lol like most of these types of stocks they dont do well in a recession
    Recession is not yet a done deal ...but recession SP is almost done at 1.83 ...also with very high employment ...it will take very long duration of high rates to actually precipitate deep recession ..of the type which can hurt HGH actually ...so IMO its 50/50 ...if future is bleak for HGH

Depending on the final divi I would think this is now close to 10% return. You have to factor in another strong rise in the ocr to see an 18 month TD over 4%.
    It seems from my own perspective the Reserve banks seem to signal more than act. Rates lower for longer was the most recent example. HGH management has been described in glowing terms of reliability. I have read every post on HGH for as long as I can remember. At what rate of return do you all see it as a buy? 12%? 15?
    Last edited by mike2020; 13-06-2022 at 04:05 PM.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    Depending on the final divi I would think this is now close to 10% return. You have to factor in another strong rise in the ocr to see an 18 month TD over 4%.
    It seems from my own perspective the Reserve banks seem to signal more than act. Rates lower for longer was the most recent example. HGH management has been described in glowing terms of reliability. I have read every post on HGH for as long as I can remember. At what rate of return do you all see it as a buy? 12%? 15?
    Experts have already given back up truck levels ...$ 1.53 or around ...For W69 ...its $ 1.60 ...IMO $ 1.75 is good enough ....lol

HGH looking better today finishing @$1.89. More importantly the VWAP was $1.9025 with 521,370 shares traded for $991,882. Not many sellers left at close.
    SCOTTY