sharetrader

a few weeks ago 3 analysts targets ranged from 174 to 236

Analysts seem to have assimilated the latest report and are seem to be more on the same page - targets now 204 to 236

Seems reasonable
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

After all that complaining about the company not giving enough allowance to small shareholders, they didn't even use the full amount allocated.

"applications totalling approximately $68.8 million (against a target total SPP offer size of up to $70 million)."

Too busy complaining and not applying for the discounted shares. Good to know I'll have all the cheap shares I asked for, and about 2% cheaper than the big boys got theirs.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    After all that complaining about the company not giving enough allowance to small shareholders, they didn't even use the full amount allocated.

"applications totalling approximately $68.8 million (against a target total SPP offer size of up to $70 million)."

Too busy complaining and not applying for the discounted shares. Good to know I'll have all the cheap shares I asked for, and about 2% cheaper than the big boys got theirs.
    Maybe the smart ones who didn't apply get them cheaper ahead ...who knows ...

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Maybe the smart ones who didn't apply get them cheaper ahead ...who knows ...
    Might be a few who have seen their portfolio become ‘overweight’ Heartland ….and need to sell down when they rebalance ….. (but the double digit decline in share price might have done the ‘rebalancing’ for them lol) ……assuming some punters take portfolio weightings seriously)

Willingness to take part in cap raise shows confidence in Heartlands future and getting above average returns.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post

I could have applied for 3 lots but chose not to and I was not complaining and still happy with my decision.

where is the demand?

I cant see the SP moving anywhere but down over the coming weeks

just my opinion

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    where is the demand?

I cant see the SP moving anywhere but down over the coming weeks

just my opinion
    I agree with SPP not fully subscribed ...where is the demand ...AIR could raise billions ....I think its a thumbs down from retail investors who got treated very badly

Maybe below 1.70 I start to get in otherwise also I am pretty happy out of it ....it will languish here only for next 3-6 months ...imho

Guru

I sold some at 1.88 immediately post dividend and looks like I will replace them all in the SPP...maybe a few more as I calculated the cash @ 1.80.
    Happy enough with the outcome so far, and hoping for not to big a dip in price over the coming weeks / months.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    I agree with SPP not fully subscribed ...where is the demand ...AIR could raise billions ....I think its a thumbs down from retail investors who got treated very badly

Maybe below 1.70 I start to get in otherwise also I am pretty happy out of it ....it will languish here only for next 3-6 months ...imho
    What demand there was has just been sucked up fully by the under subscribed spp.

I wonder if some applied for more thinking they would get scaled heavily? and now need to in fact sell because they got a full feed when they only wanted a small one

EPS forecast flat for next year and we are (apparently) heading into a big fat recession. tough, very tough

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    What demand there was has just been sucked up fully by the under subscribed spp.

I wonder if some applied for more thinking they would get scaled heavily? and now need to in fact sell because they got a full feed when they only wanted a small one

EPS forecast flat for next year and we are (apparently) heading into a big fat recession. tough, very tough
    I will still stick with Mr B's original best price to buy HGH ie 9 times ie 9x 16.2 = 150 ....though now he has changed his mind and calls even 11 p/e as compelling value ...it traded within 9-18 ...with 9 and 18 being extremes ...so even a 10 means 160