sharetrader
Page 1640 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 640114015401590163016361637163816391640164116421643164416501690 ... LastLast
Results 16,391 to 16,400 of 17397

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Ricketts has passed away

Was pretty dedicated to Heartland …..even had to put up with being called a ‘an old grey haired fuddy duddy’ by a shareholder at a ASM

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...202/390539.pdf
    Met him at several AGM's and had some chats with him. He always came across as dedicated, thoughtful, professional and human. He clearly had an huge impact on shaping Heartland into what it is today. Good guy - we need more directors made out of this cloth.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Very sad news re Geoff. A corporate titan until the end.

Dilettante

Sad news. His loyalty and dedication over decades to HGH and its predecessors is undoubted and highly valued. May he rest in peace.

Hey Rawz …… share price “tanking” all your fault

Might even go into the 150s …even alokdhir might become interested again at the price
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    If that happens then ....$ 1.50 on cards ??
    You called it …..no golden crosses …might be death crosses soon …or even worse abandoned babies

Alokdhir probably only interested around book value. $1.44 sp. thats when its really cheap

gosh why did HGH go and buy all those aussie assets at the peak of the cycle . probably get them for cents on the dollar atm

On the doghouse

Default DRP Price 1HY2023 Interim

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I am currently sitting on an average buy price of $1.47 per share (post capital raising). I know for some of you Heartland long termers, that would be a pretty lame average entry price. But it ticks the 'Mr B' value box of around $1.50 ( buy HGH ie 9 times ie 9x 16.2 = 150 ...). So for someone late to the Heartland party, I am happy.

I have been diligently building up my shareholding through the DRP too. A few acquired last dividend time at $2.11. The dividend before that, a few more at $2.27. Hey, just a minute - I think that means I have just lost money! What was I thinking! Have I been caught up in the personality cult of Jeff? As his greatest ever supporter (a fact Percy will surely vouch for), surely not!
    It looks like my 'bad luck' with the DRP is continuing?

"The interim dividend will be paid on Wednesday 22 March 2023 (Payment Date) to shareholders on the company’s register as at 5.00pm NZDT on Wednesday 8 March 2023 (Record Date) and will be fully imputed."

The Strike Price will be calculated in accordance with the following formula: SP = P x E

Where: P is the volume weighted average sale price in New Zealand dollars (expressed in cents and fractions of cents) for a Share calculated on all trades of Shares which took place through the NZX Main Board over the period of 5 trading days immediately following the Record Date. I realise the volume weighted share price is not the same as the closing price (Is there an on line source for the volume weighted share price?). But the closing share price on the days in question are listed below:

Closing price on the days in question are Thursday 9th March ($1.74), Friday 10th March ($1.73), Monday 13th March ($1.67?), Tuesday 14th March ($?) and Wednesday 15th March ($?)

And E: Dividend plan discount this time is 2%, so E = (1-0.02) = 0.98

Have changed my thinking while writing this post, realising that we have two more 'discount days' to run. Come on all you reef fish shareholders, the sky is falling: Sell, sell, SELL!

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 13-03-2023 at 11:51 AM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Hey snoops

You seem to be hoping for a low as possible DRP price

Only thing wrong with that ‘wish’ is that your ‘bad luck’ with DRPs could still continue

Even if you get some at 160 this time it will still look sad when share price is 140 eh

SMH

Reverse mortgage demand surges as cost of living hits retirees

https://www.smh.com.au/business/bank...10-p5cr3z.html

Extract: Jarden analyst Grant Lowe said Australia’s reverse mortgage market had probably been growing because of a “demographic tailwind” and the federal government’s involvement in the sector.

I love demographic tailwinds …..they last for generations