sharetrader
    On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    The weakest link in our banking sector HGH getting trashed again today ,I suppose if any this will be the One
    'Getting trashed' = up by 1c (to 153)? We could do with more trash talk like that!

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Have you even read anything that has been posted here over the last few days?

I suggest you do.

The weakest link in our banking sector HGH getting trashed again today ,I suppose if any this will be the One

JAK - this link might be helpful - https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bait-this-is-bait

Sometimes your reactions to post like the above are just as annoying as the trolls themselves, I don't want to put you on ignore because I'd miss anything of merit you do have to add to the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Have you even read anything that has been posted here over the last few days?

I suggest you do.
    Yuup does not mean I or anyone else has to agree with you & what's posted .
    I suggest you accept people have alternative Opinions .
    And what's not true about the minnow HGH not being the weakest link now down 5% Snoopy

Advanced Member

Looking at a live feed Ralph - hgh up 1c/0.7% - hasn't been down 5% at any one point today on the NZX. vwap at writing of 1.521c, hasn't had a trade lower than $1.51

Clear you are looking at hgh on the asx (down 5c or 3.3% on a whopping 3269 shares traded) and pointing to that as "the" price - highly disingenuous post.

LTM average volume on the ASX: 1,466 shares per day (yahoo finance)
    LTM average volume on the NZX: 322,042 (yahoo finance)
    NZX average daily volume only 21,867% more than the ASX
    wonder which is more instructive to market price...
    Last edited by Muse; 27-03-2023 at 04:00 PM.

Just add me to your ignore list if that's how you feel. I seriously doubt anything I post will be of any significant value to you.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    JAK - this link might be helpful - https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bait-this-is-bait

Sometimes your reactions to post like the above are just as annoying as the trolls themselves, I don't want to put you on ignore because I'd miss anything of merit you do have to add to the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Just add me to your ignore list if that's how you feel. I seriously doubt anything I post will be of any significant value to you.
    JAK, I think what people are suggesting here is that you post a counter argument with facts to back that up. Far more beneficial to all of us readers.

Guru

Getting trashed again. Up to 157 now. 3.3%.

With all due respect I didn't feel the need to do that as a great deal of information and counter argument had already been provided by people far smarter than me! Which is why I posted the very simple comment that I did.

It seems to me that trolls get better treatment here than those who call them out do. I just do not get that.

Let's just get back to HGH now please.

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    JAK, I think what people are suggesting here is that you post a counter argument with facts to back that up. Far more beneficial to all of us readers.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 27-03-2023 at 04:37 PM.

On the doghouse

And what's not true about the minnow HGH not being the weakest link now down 5% Snoopy
    Yes it did fall again to 151 after I wrote my post, but is now up 3.3% on the day at 1.57. I think you are reading far too much into what is normal market volatility.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7