sharetrader
Page 168 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 681181581641651661671681691701711721782182686681168 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 17397
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by majorbarejet View Post
    Would have thought you would have a PT Cruiser
    Right on the button.!!! lol.

IMO

Is it by design or accident that a number of Heartland premises are right next door or close to Fast food stores. Hell, said fast food stores selling Cant Burst EM Chicken Bale wraps,Massey Ferguson Retro Kebabs & Silerater Burgers with sludge sauce with Forklift fries and "Shut the gate Lattes" Win/Win

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Is it by design or accident that a number of Heartland premises are right next door or close to Fast food stores. Hell, said fast food stores selling Cant Burst EM Chicken Bale wraps,Massey Ferguson Retro Kebabs & Silerater Burgers with sludge sauce with Forklift fries and "Shut the gate Lattes" Win/Win
    And Smiths City Car Park.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    By design.A friend of mine who was a director of Trust Bank explained it to me when I asked how Trust Bank got on with MacDonalds next door in Merivale .[ChCh].
    He said it saved both parties a huge amount of money "sharing" the one car park.When one was busy the other was quiet and vi'sa ver'sa.!!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    By design.A friend of mine who was a director of Trust Bank explained it to me when I asked how Trust Bank got on with MacDonalds next door in Merivale .[ChCh].
    He said it saved both parties a huge amount of money "sharing" the one car park.When one was busy the other was quiet and vi'sa ver'sa.!!
    A week has gone by. And no Post from Percy. Has the 'flu hit? Are you on the road with books and snowed in? A speedy recovery anyway, whatever ails.

percy

Busy as a flea in a fit.Had my biggest week of the year last week.Mad enough to think I will get to Westport on Monday and Greymouth on the following Monday.!!!
    Heartland's share price strength has been excellent of late.I think the forecast increase profit,high equity ratio, and the possibility of increase dividend next year has made people more comfortable with Heartland.
    Stay warm and safe mouse.
    Last edited by percy; 21-06-2013 at 07:09 AM.

percy

Heartland Bank Ltd., today announced that on maturity date of 15th July 2013, it will repay the maturing bonds.[NZDX MAR 010]
    $104.2 mil.
    Positve.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Heartland Bank Ltd., today announced that on maturity date of 15th July 2013, it will repay the maturing bonds.[NZDX MAR 010]
    $104.2 mil.
    Positve.
    Yes good news indeed.

AWOL

Nice one Heartland, great sideline advertising at Yarrows Stadium in the "heart " of TSB territory during the 3rd Test. What a positive outfit we have here!

Veteran novice

UDC's increased profit augurs well for HNZ's fortunes.

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-n...624-2ortl.html