sharetrader
Page 1694 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 69411941594164416841690169116921693169416951696169716981704 ... LastLast
Results 16,931 to 16,940 of 17397
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thank you.
    I find it embarrassing talking about what I have or have not achieved on this forum.So many people are so worse off than me,while others are so much better off.
    Here is a link to Jim Slater's The Zulu Principle.
    https://www.ftadviser.com/adviser-li...by-jim-slater/
    Thanks, will read it.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Thanks, will read it.
    You will love this.
    Being in the book trade the rep selling in The Zulu Principle gave me a pre publication copy of the book.
    I was too busy to read it at the time.
    I finally got around to read it,and then I got a copy of the Financial Times,and noted the stocks Slater had mentioned had rising substantially...
    I really did miss the bus there....lol
    Last edited by percy; 24-12-2023 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thank you.
    I find it embarrassing talking about what I have or have not achieved on this forum.So many people are so worse off than me,while others are so much better off.
    Here is a link to Jim Slater's The Zulu Principle.

Basically, Mr Slater is looking for competitive advantage, strong cash flow with net cash or modest earnings, a share price below the business’ long-term intrinsic value before investing in companies.

He has always suggested concentrated portfolio, not to do over-trading and the important of selling stocks if fundamentals are going to get worse.

Even though he was a supporter of growth stocks, he has looked at great value as well. That’s where he excelled against all other growth writers and investors. His value principle is very useful for value investors.

Investments

"The book also introduces the concept of running profits and cutting losses which, once one can come to terms with admitting an error, is almost always the best course of action."

If one followed Zulu
    principles in letter and spirit and not as per one's own interpretations or whims then HGH should have been sold in full back in August 2022 ??

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    "The book also introduces the concept of running profits and cutting losses which, once one can come to terms with admitting an error, is almost always the best course of action."

If one followed Zulu
    principles in letter and spirit and not as per one's own interpretations or whims then HGH should have been sold in full back in August 2022 ??

Jeez, August 2022 was ages ago …has HGH share price been a dud for that long?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    the 100MA still trending up ..... so chart still looking good
    9th sept 22 W69 posted while Baa Baa TA expert says it was trending down since June 22 ...TA experts dont agree !!!

PS : Xmas fun for W69 ...TBF at that time W69 said he was not mentioning time frame ...so his was 100 MA weekly ...cheeky boy
    Last edited by alokdhir; 24-12-2023 at 02:01 PM.

Membaa

Jeez, August 2022 was ages ago …has HGH share price been a dud for that long?
    Longer, since Jan 2022, death cross June 2022, now 45% off the high. https://invst.ly/12s76e

Investments

Plenty of Golden Crosses coming up then ……that’s good I’m led to believe
    10th Sept 22 his prophecy ....lol

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    9th sept 22 W69 posted while Baa Baa TA expert says it was trending down since June 22 ...TA experts dont agree !!!

PS : Xmas fun for W69 ...TBF at that time W69 said he was not mentioning time frame ...so his was 100 MA weekly ...cheeky boy
    Your TA was spot on back then

Don’t need gurus like Slater to tell you what to do…just listen to alokdhir and BaaBaa
    Last edited by winner69; 24-12-2023 at 02:12 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Your TA was spot on back then

Don’t need gurus like Lynch to tell you what to do…just listen to alokdhir and BaaBaa
    Dont go after me mate ...I am no body ...me just got out as I didnt like your Jeff's attitude towards small investors and how he bullied us during CR ...that was my decision to exit fully at some loss but it was surely not based on TA or balance sheets analysis ...

Me was just having fun as I remember u being vociferous supporter of Jeff and HGH even when it was looking tough times ahead ...U kept your faith till very long ...dont know whats your current status ...but u surely lost lot of love for Jeff now I reckon ...