sharetrader
Page 172 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 721221621681691701711721731741751761822222726721172 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 17397
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by majorbarejet View Post
    better give the glasses a clean percy. lol, havent got to 2087 yet
    Sorry about that.Just got over excited that Snoopy had confirmed the break out.
    Post 2082,offcourse.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation I can't wait that long

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Sorry about that.Just got over excited that Snoopy had confirmed the break out.
    Post 2082,offcourse.
    Yes but we are only half way through 2013 and I for one will long gone before 2082.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Yes but we are only half way through 2013 and I for one will long gone before 2082.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Me too.
    Are you available to help Winner69 plant native trees?

percy

Tim Hunter runs the ruler over HNZ in today's Sunday Star Times.Nothing new;""you've got to look at the credibility of management.They've set some fairly challenging targets over the years, the recapitalisation,the acquisition of PGW Finance,the merger of building societies,attainment of bank registration......these are all stretch targets they've attained."
    Forbar and First NZ Capital have 90cent target price,while Craigs have 82cents target.
    Craigs are concerned at lack of lending growth.As Sparky [and me] have pointed out,it is margin growth that is important.HNZ are achieving this.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Opening yourselves up to a tax issue?
    Don't think we will be to concerned with tax issues in 2082.Not sure how old PT will be but I will be looking forward to my 133rd birthday.!!

Percy ...... Tim says you not a Flash Harry

Keep buying those postie jumpers ... Not that I can imagine you being an Amani guy

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Percy ...... Tim says you not a Flash Harry

Keep buying those postie jumpers ... Not that I can imagine you being an Amani guy
    Tim is right there.!
    Only time I tried to be flash is I brought a jersey from Swanndri.Rubbish, as it fluffed up.At least postie jumpers look new after wearing them for more than 6 times.!!! [and half the price.!]
    Amani ? Nice to know you are a peasant too.!!!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    In the aecond to last paragraph, why did he use net yield when for the two other banks he used gross yield. A 9% yield is good and slightly higher than the other banks to reflect the higher risk.

Disc: hold and considering buying more. Now it is closer to NTA, the value play has reduced and it is becoming a growth stock with a good dividend.

percy

[QUOTE=CJ;416698]In the aecond to last paragraph, why did he use net yield when for the two other banks he used gross yield. A 9% yield is good and slightly higher than the other banks to reflect the higher risk.

I don't know which is the correct way to describe the article,sloppy or lazy reporting.
    Huge difference between gross yield and net yield.
    The whole article becomes rather pointless.

[QUOTE=percy;416701]
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    In the aecond to last paragraph, why did he use net yield when for the two other banks he used gross yield. A 9% yield is good and slightly higher than the other banks to reflect the higher risk.

I don't know which is the correct way to describe the article,sloppy or lazy reporting.
    Huge difference between gross yield and net yield.
    The whole article becomes rather pointless.
    Content shouldn't matter to you guys .... you should be pleased just to get positive exposure .... so more moms and dads who read the sunday papers will go out buy .... and buy
    Last edited by winner69; 14-07-2013 at 11:46 AM.