sharetrader
Page 1728 of 1742 FirstFirst ... 72812281628167817181724172517261727172817291730173117321738 ... LastLast
Results 17,271 to 17,280 of 17414

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTY View Post
    Sellers possibly selling to cash up to buy into the rights. ie sell @$1.10/buy back at $1.00 = 10% bonus on existing holding
    Sigh - if only the sp has not dropped 12c in the first place to $1.10?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sigh - if only the sp has not dropped 12c in the first place to $1.10?
    So last raise 1.80ish and it NEVER WENT UNDER THAT

Hi all. My latest column published on my Substack, Just the Business, looks at Heartland's 2028 financial targets. The headline is: Heartland says its targets aren't much of a stretch; analysts are sceptical
    and you can find it here: https://substack.com/@justthebusinessjennyruth

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Ruth View Post
    Hi all. My latest column published on my Substack, Just the Business, looks at Heartland's 2028 financial targets. The headline is: Heartland says its targets aren't much of a stretch; analysts are sceptical
    and you can find it here: https://substack.com/@justthebusinessjennyruth
    Jenny i appreciate your work but you are not really adding anything to sharetrader. If anything you are taking the conversation away from here?

Also understand its how you pay your bills. Can't you post some of your thoughts here?

percy

HGH projections.From HGH presentation.
    "Projections based on growth in Reverse Mortgages, Livestock Finance and Home Loans5 only.5 Home Loans acquired through the acquisition of Challenger Bank and is assumed to be in run-off. "
    Therefore HGH have not counted on any motor vehicle or asset financing profits in their Australian projections.

Also;Lenders such as HGH,TRA, etc made a lot of loans when interest rates were very loan.
    I watched a Turners presentation where their finance man Aaron,Saunders said it would take another 18 months to 2 years for these loans to be recycled.ie paid back in full and the money relent at new rates.
    HGH mentions this in passing,but again I do not think the analysts have taken this into account.

I therefore think HGH will exceed their [in my opinion modest] projections.

I wonder whether Forbar's target price of $1.25 or Craigs' of $1.51 is correct.
    I am happy with either,as I will collect the fully imputated divie in the meantime.
    Last edited by percy; 12-04-2024 at 10:18 AM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Jenny i appreciate your work but you are not really adding anything to sharetrader. If anything you are taking the conversation away from here?

Also understand its how you pay your bills. Can't you post some of your thoughts here?
    I don't see any problems with her noting here in a short post that she has written another piece on HGH. I know of several ST members that subscribe to her newsletters and her views could be discussed on here if we want to.

You don't think telling people what analysts think - and what I think - is adding anything? I don't agree

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I don't see any problems with her noting here in a short post that she has written another piece on HGH. I know of several ST members that subscribe to her newsletters and her views could be discussed on here if we want to.
    I agree with what the other person said. A short summary of what it says would be helpful. Otherwise no one knows what is being discussed.
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Ruth View Post
    You don't think telling people what analysts think - and what I think - is adding anything? I don't agree
    I don't know what you think as you don't post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    I don't know what you think as you don't post it here?
    Not much different to me posting a link to a paywalled article in say BusinessDesk is it mate

Headline said “Heartland says its targets aren't much of a stretch; analysts are sceptical “ says it all

Read between the lines and you’d say Jenny thinks target are doable.

You could always give Jenny a few Bob and read the whole thing …it’s actually very good piece
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”