sharetrader
Page 1730 of 1741 FirstFirst ... 73012301630168017201726172717281729173017311732173317341740 ... LastLast
Results 17,291 to 17,300 of 17408

I also think that is a good overview of Heartland going into Oz Snoopy-thanks.
    I am a holder and have applied for my entitlement, plus the extra amount allowed. Not big money in my case.
    I am always a bit nervous of Australian ambitions of NZ companies, but they do seem to be doing okay.
    As Snoopy says, if you don't like the direction they are going, you should have been out by now.
    At present I am a happy enough holder.

The real price action starts today with the 131m new shares being available for institutions to sell if they so choose.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...578/416756.pdf

Remember that this CR is non-renounceable for retail shareholders so any shareholder not taking up their entitlement will receive zero value for being diluted.

So dividend investors are going to have to sell existing shares to take up their entitlements.

Certainly not expecting any 'informed' retail investors to be buying any shares on market and they only have this week to take up their entitlements.

Sp to hit $1.06 today?
    Last edited by Balance; 15-04-2024 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimy View Post
    I also think that is a good overview of Heartland going into Oz Snoopy-thanks.
    I am a holder and have applied for my entitlement, plus the extra amount allowed. Not big money in my case.
    I am always a bit nervous of Australian ambitions of NZ companies, but they do seem to be doing okay.
    As Snoopy says, if you don't like the direction they are going, you should have been out by now.
    At present I am a happy enough holder.

Who or what is Alex corporation and what is this for heartland

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The real price action starts today with the 131m new shares being available for institutions to sell if they so choose.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...578/416756.pdf

Remember that this CR is non-renounceable for retail shareholders so any shareholder not taking up their entitlement will receive zero value for being diluted.

So dividend investors are going to have to sell existing shares to take up their entitlements.

Certainly not expecting any 'informed' retail investors to be buying any shares on market and they only have this week to take up their entitlements.

Sp to hit $1.06 today?
    ”So dividend investors are going to have to sell existing shares to take up their entitlements.”

???

I don’t think that’s true…?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    ”So dividend investors are going to have to sell existing shares to take up their entitlements.”

???

I don’t think that’s true…?
    I think balance is correct about the share price dropping. I will buy more under $1 as this is on the way lower. I am happy to buy some more for that price and patiently waiting. I have bought my allotment at $1

I think W69 said if it goes under $1.10 it will go under $1

Hope so. $1 would be too good to be true.

I've also bought my allotment and will buy more if it goes below $1. I'm so underwater on this and others in my portfolio, hoping the tide comes in some time in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    I've also bought my allotment and will buy more if it goes below $1. I'm so underwater on this and others in my portfolio, hoping the tide comes in some time in my lifetime.
    It will turn - just needs interest rates to drop to give HGH its first share price stabilisation to break the downtrend.

Remember : ‘Patience when investing is a bitter time but the reward is sweet.’

Market is always interesting. Only 7.5k at $1.09 at the 5.00pm match pricing close, then over 2m at $1.10 shortly afterwards.

Quite a volume transacting as folk position themselves for the 22 April closing date to take up retail entitlements. Might be prudent to finalise any intention to do so by Friday this week as you never know what can get in the way at the last minute.

Advanced Member

This is an amusing substantial holder disclosure notice:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...609/416791.pdf

“ceasing to be a substantial holder” (5%+) but the reported number of held shares increased since last disclosure.

(but of course the share count had increased proportionally more so, so percentage held is lower)