sharetrader
Page 1735 of 1742 FirstFirst ... 7351235163516851725173117321733173417351736173717381739 ... LastLast
Results 17,341 to 17,350 of 17417
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by X-men View Post
    Don't see the point to participate....buy at the market now is only 5c cheaper....

One of the sheet shares of the year...

Fuk U Jeff!!!
    That’s the great thing with the share market, no one is forcing anyone to invest. If you don’t like it, don’t take up the new shares. If you don’t like the company, or it changes, then sell out when opportune. It’s not been a secret that they would need to raise money for their Aussie acquisition. I’ve taken up my allocation and are hoping they do well. But there is certainly some risk that they don’t succeed. Plenty of NZ companies have failed in OZ as others have pointed out. Personally I think they have been doing business long enough there to know what they are doing. Time will tell.

This dog will be 50c by next capital raise

So many companies raised n now in sheet...SML, Skc ....
    Last edited by X-men; 19-04-2024 at 02:58 PM.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTY View Post
    I’m happy. Got my full allocation + 100% which increased my holding by 29.2% @ only $1.00ps.

Sorry Snoopy but found the online application simple and easy to do.
    Happy for you Scotty but this is disgraceful. How do Heartland know how much they can scale their 'over and above entitlement' application pool by (for in your case no scaling at all), when the application time period has not yet closed and they don't know how many applications for shares in that 'over and above entitlement' pool they are getting yet? Something highly irregular has happened here. This is moving moving my ' 'On ya Jeff' badge which is already on my left lapel, to 'left of the left lapel' stuff.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

They may know from the take up already about what's available to the 'over and above' pool.

I think you will find that Scotty has interpreted his/her ability to apply for excess entitlement (and pay for it upon application, as you are required to do) as being an actual allotment, which of course it is not.

Like the rest of us he/she will be refunded all or part of that application cost in good time after the offer closes and the necessary calculations are done to underpin the true number of shares to be allocated.
    Last edited by ronaldson; 19-04-2024 at 04:03 PM.

AFAIK they can close the offer at any time. Maybe they decided to just allocate to the bulls who got in early and wanted more size?

NVM Snoopy, you can buy on market at $1 and maybe under next week.
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Happy for you Scotty but this is disgraceful. How do Heartland know how much they can scale their 'over and above entitlement' application pool by (for in your case no scaling at all), when the application time period has not yet closed and they don't know how many applications for shares in that 'over and above entitlement' pool they are getting yet? Something highly irregular has happened here. This is moving moving my ' 'On ya Jeff' badge which is already on my left lapel, to 'left of the left lapel' stuff.

SNOOPY
    Highly irregular.

Nothing to stop someone taking the full allocation plus 100% and selling their existing shares today for quick profit.

Stinks!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Highly irregular.

Nothing to stop someone taking the full allocation plus 100% and selling their existing shares today for quick profit.

Stinks!
    I think Ronaldson’s post
    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...=1#post1048828
    , will be on the money. If not, then yes….it stinks ! But I doubt it.
    Last edited by RTM; 19-04-2024 at 04:26 PM.

The response from Heartland/Link confirms receipt of "your acceptance" of the offer not allocation.

1 taara kei konei tatou
    one step ahead of the herd