sharetrader
Page 185 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 851351751811821831841851861871881891952352856851185 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 17390
    Advanced Member

Percy and all, .....Heartland must run a pretty tight ship. Results as per below on Monday and no trades today !
    Sign of good governance there I think.
    Waiting with interest.
    Cheer, RTM

Heartland New Zealand Limited (Heartland) (NZX:HNZ) intends to release its Preliminary Announcement in respect of its Full Year Results for the year ended 30 June 2013 prior to market opening on Monday, 26 August 2013.

The stars are aligned .... I think I saw a full moon as well ......everything is well positioned for a stunning result

The quick punt using the TAB money last time it all looked good only produced a little return .... It wasn't that stunning .....but this time it's all different eh

So 20k last Friday ......stunning result and will sell at over 90 later this week .....a nice boost the TAB play money coming up methinks ....might even pay for for the Melbourne Cup trip this year

Yippee ...ahead of expectations .....we are more than well positioned ....we are on fire

C'mon now .......well in excess of 90 please this week ......maybe a buck

Talking of hnz Percy ... I am still pissed off that your mate has not responded to 3 emails now. Never mind ....I know my place in the world ....a nobody ....but at least I thought he would have got his lackey to send. Stock standard reply

Hope not indicative of overall customer service ...starts at the top eh
    Last edited by winner69; 26-08-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Hey what's up ....the beloved and much touted NTA is going backwards ...now only 85 cents

Wasn't it Snoopy who said they were downsizing?

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Winner, if it was in line with expectations then the market has more than likely factored that in to the current share price as the market is forward looking (most of the time!). That being said, you need to now look at the forecasts he company has put out. I think HNZ deserves at least a revaluation to at least 90 cents as that is NTA, but the market can remain irrational much longer than you can stay liquid

NTA have dropped below current shareprice as a result of the writedowns. From a financial result and forecast result point of view, there is no new information in the release. Boring really. I'd be surprised if the shareprice reacts to this release. Perhaps the dividend is a surprise?

I'll let Snoopy dissect the balance sheet.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    NTA have dropped below current shareprice as a result of the writedowns. From a financial result and forecast result point of view, there is no new information in the release. Boring really. I'd be surprised if the shareprice reacts to this release. Perhaps the dividend is a surprise?

I'll let Snoopy dissect the balance sheet.
    Haven;t had a chance to thoroughly study the announcement yet but think you are right noodles, boring is the word. But that's exactly what we expect from HNZ, boring steady as she goes and at first glance, it looks like that's exactly what we are seeing and future looking good. I was expecting 2c divi so 2.5c, fully imputed and a surprising 2.5% discount on DRP is great news.

Just read the results and I can imagine how wide Percy's smile is. Great result for core business. Full year profit $6.9m in line with expectation and Adjusted NPAT $24.4 at the higher end of guidance $21 - $24m.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    2.5% discount on DRP is great news.
    I may have to fill out those forms!

Page 19 not boring ......2014 profit going from $24m this year to $37m nest year

Future looking moosie.

That's a 54% increase ....go do an intrinsic valuation on that guys

Hnz on fire .....BUY BUY BUY