sharetrader
Page 186 of 1722 FirstFirst ... 861361761821831841851861871881891901962362866861186 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 17211

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Page 19 not boring ......2014 profit going from $24m this year to $37m nest year

Future looking moosie.

That's a 54% increase ....go do an intrinsic valuation on that guys

Hnz on fire .....BUY BUY BUY
    Calm down and read the 5 June announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    lol, you better hope it is abnormal and there is a spike then. HNZ is a long-term hold, not a DIL or XRO where it is going to spike suddenly. Not saying it won't, it has happened before, but chances are more unlikely than likely.

I'm guessing you are short-term here eh Winner?
    as I said the TAB punting money moosie .....out by Friday with the profits ..... Maybe today if have to cut the losses

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Calm down and read the 5 June announcement.
    Bugger ...so things are not any brighter than back in June

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by bonne vie View Post
    Just read the results and I can imagine how wide Percy's smile is. Great result for core business. Full year profit $6.9m in line with expectation and Adjusted NPAT $24.4 at the higher end of guidance $21 - $24m.
    Yes I think Percy will be as pleased as the rest of us to see a 20% plus growth in Net Operating Income from both Rural and Business sector lending while home mortgages have been reduced. They continue to be clearly focused on the higher margin business as they've said they would and are achieving good results. No surprise announcement really which is what we expect from HNZ. I am very pleased with this result and will definitely partake in the DRP

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    I stand by my intrinsic value of $1.48 from the other day . I think this is grossly undervalued at the moment. People are playing safe harbour with HNZ based on NTA, which is understandable due to the property lemons in the non-core book. But I think this is suitably accounted for.
    What is your 5 year growth figure Sparky? I just looked at next years guidance... The growth rate doesn't need to be very high for this stock to be seriously undervalued.

Disc: Not holding, thinking I should be though.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Haven;t had a chance to thoroughly study the announcement yet but think you are right noodles, boring is the word. But that's exactly what we expect from HNZ, boring steady as she goes and at first glance, it looks like that's exactly what we are seeing and future looking good. I was expecting 2c divi so 2.5c, fully imputed and a surprising 2.5% discount on DRP is great news.
    The DRP isn't applying to the 2.5c dividend.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Under Surveillance View Post
    I don't understand why not ? See below from the announcement.

"The directors of Heartland have resolved to pay a final dividend for the full year ended 30 June 2013 of 2.5 cents per share. This dividend will be paid on 4 October 2013 to shareholders on Heartland’s register as at 5.00pm on 20 September 2013 (the Record Date). This dividend will be fully imputed.

The Dividend Reinvestment Plan announced on 23 April 2013 (DRP) will be available, and a discount of 2.5% will apply (that is, the strike price under the DRP will be 97.5% of the volume weighted average sale price of Heartland shares over the 5 trading days following the Record Date)(7). Participation in the DRP is entirely optional, and shareholders wishing to participate should make a participation election in one of the ways specified in the DRP offer document. The last date of receipt for a participation election from a shareholder who wishes to participate in the DRP is 20 September 2013."

The board decided this on 26 February 2013. That is if you believe Appendix 7, and the revised version of Appendix 7, both issued today. Perhaps there will be a further-revised version still to come? Very slack.

A further announcement has now clarified this - the DRP does apply.

Sorry, I retract that, the second Appendix 7 was issued to make it clear that the DRP does apply.