sharetrader
Page 199 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 991491891951961971981992002012022032092492996991199 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 17397
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    If a director is buying near on $500k of HNZ on market then I would say holders are.... Well positioned!
    My thoughts exactly.!!! lol.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation Nearly Speechless

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    It occurred to me after writing this that Heartland has indirectly told us what the dividend will be in FY2014. So time to work it out.

From Note 38 again:

Contracted forward receivables are as follows at balance date 30-06-2013: $2,205.929m.

Estimated forward receivable maturity profile is: $1,986.615m

So overall the loan book is expected to shrink during the year by around 10% because some receivables will be repaid before the contracted period ends. This in turn means the bank will be able to hold less capital as the loan book shrinks. Thus all of the earnings will be available as dividends. Have I got that right?

HNZ may be the incredible shrinking bank. But maybe most of that shrinkage will find its way to shareholders in the form of dividend cheques?

SNOOPY
    Oh, Good Grief!

Best Wishes
    Charlie Brown
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

It occurred to me after writing this that ?

SNOOPY
    With all of this nit picking.. !!

How high up in the IRD are you SNOOPY :-))

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    If a director is buying near on $500k of HNZ on market then I would say holders are.... Well positioned!
    Michael Danton Jonas, director has 623,445 options under the Heartland LTI Net Share Settled Options Plan. Consideration paid nil. Also 1,496,268 share options acquired by Jeffrey Kenneth Greenslade CEO, again for no money. Various other senior members of staff also declaring their interest in options acquired for no money.

Ah OK got it now. Gregory Raymond Tomlinson paid $454,302.92 for 540,838 shares. That works out as 84c cents each. An insider gets first dibs at the PGW sell down?

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

percy

Well , no one was going to offer them to an outsider who has ghosts in his head.!!!!

Ah OK got it now. Gregory Raymond Tomlinson paid $454,302.92 for 540,838 shares
    Remember Snoopdog, he is one of the guys who Cur sweet-talked into underwriting this at 75 or 65 cents in the issue they did at the time of the split from PGC. It promptly collapsed to the high 30's early 40's, but give him credit, he could see a good deal when Cur was forced to exit to cover his other dealings deep inside PGC, at the behest of FMA, at the turning point, around 50c if I recall.

This latest (rather modest) top-up, is an averaging up exercise to take advantage of another (less stressed, but stressed nevertheless) related seller.

fair to say he hasn't damaged his average cost with this purchase, but has provided a good message to the market (director buying)

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Remember Snoopdog, he is one of the guys who Cur sweet-talked into underwriting this at 75 or 65 cents in the issue they did at the time of the split from PGC. It promptly collapsed to the high 30's early 40's, but give him credit, he could see a good deal when Cur was forced to exit to cover his other dealings deep inside PGC, at the behest of FMA, at the turning point, around 50c if I recall.

This latest (rather modest) top-up, is an averaging up exercise to take advantage of another (less stressed, but stressed nevertheless) related seller.

fair to say he hasn't damaged his average cost with this purchase, but has provided a good message to the market (director buying)
    Ah thanks for the investment history of Gregory Raymond Tomlinson as regards Heartland, Xerof. It looks like Gregory has done his homework.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

percy

Ah thanks for the investment history of Gregory Raymond Tomlinson as regards Heartland, Xerof. It looks like Gregory has done his homework.

SNOOPY
    Learn from him.!

Percy - I see your mate Craig has resigned (or been replaced and not happy)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Percy - I see your mate Craig has resigned (or been replaced and not happy)
    I will miss him,as I found him easy to talk to.
    A very intelligent man.